Lookin' Fly

1/12/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 32-year-old resurfaced on something called MySpace, looking well.

0112_memba_reveal
Dan was nominated for two "Young Artist Awards" for his role in "Lord of the Flies."

Pipoly played kid #3 in "Three Ninjas Knuckle Up."

smashley

you people are HORRIBLE!!!!

Cassie

I looked at his MySpace. This picture is almost 4 years old. Do you troll for childhood celebrities and then pick on them? Leave them alone. They are just people like you and I.

bkpr1

Have you seen my stapler?

BKP

Have you seen my stapler?

Mindy

I LOVED him in Lord of the Rings. He is the best BEST actor - better than the original movie from the 1950s. I had to laugh when my daughter posted a quote of his from the movie on her blog the other month and her university friends actually knew what she was talking about. His role - classic. His acting - perfect for the role. He was outstanding. I think all of us - if any of the posters are in their 30s need to refrain from stupid comments. Last week when I tried to get some of my associates to be quiet so I can finish a sentence one yelled out "I've got the conch [shell]!" and everyone started laughing. Lord of the Flies was a movie from our upbringing. We all know it. We as kids were all quiet when his character died because we all liked him. For me - it never changed. I still appreciate him as an actor. So shut-up geeks. ~ Mindy

Mindy

I meant Lord of the Flies - not Lord of the Rings - soo embarrassed. What happens when I type fast :P But he would have been great in that trilogy I think actually.

liz

My brother-in-law was in the boy scouts with him. He WAS a lifetime member until recently when he and his mom were kicked out for bullying kids... lmfao.

butthole hair