Ricky Romance -- Chris Brown Is a 'Humgruffin'

1/13/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Ricky Romance has finally issued an apology for threatening to shoot Chris Brown, but in order to understand what the hell he's talking about, you're gonna need a dictionary ... unless you know what the word "nanocephalous" means.

0112_ricky_romance_EX_youtube

Ricky never apologizes directly to Brown -- instead, he uses all sorts of fancy language to attack Chris ... who famously feuded with Ricky's famous brother Raz B last month.

Among the terminological gems -- fallaciloquences, nanocephalous, macrotus and humgruffin.

Here's the "apology" in full ... good luck:

"I would like to extend my most sincere apologies to the elderly and youth of our nation for my sudden acrasial message of violence towards other individuals of unimportance."

I must eclaircise any misunderstandings that I am a Man of irrational aggression and behavior.

In no way am I attempting to justify my actions towards persons of high immaturity levels and hypocritical methods of “becoming a better person,” I was wrong.

My unexpected reaction to fallaciloquences embellished with deceitful humgruffin cover-ups and unnecessary remarks towards my younger brother enraged me.

I couldn’t seem to fathom how a immature nanocephalous adult raglan tailored ex-batman and a jean maillot wearing macrotus, labrose, kazachoc like dancing, woman beater callent could make such comments and pass judgment to an abuse victim.

At the moment I was infuriated. Please let my actions be as a lesson as what not to do. You must vastate yourself to aggression and search for other solutions before reacting.

Threatening closet coward human beings only leads their tearful plea for restraining orders, desperate cries for help from “affiliating gang bangers”, and countless whiney excuses -I.E. “she hit me first!!” to the media and courts, which could possibly result unwanted circumstances.

As for the once semi high powered homosexual perverts, molesters and child rapists of the Industry, I vaticinate justice will be brought to you on Judgment Day.

I leave this to God though. Please except my apology, obviously knowing the message can always be heard if ears are around . Thank you. “

- Ricky Romance

KG

I'm not saying he sounds intelligent (because he doesn't), but you can't just flip through a thesaurus and get a lot of these terms and context.

dtbkl

I don't like Chris Brown, but this guy is a complete idiot. What time did he start taking drugs today? Breakfast?

DWoods

That was hilarious! I literally choked while laughing! What an idiot and he did NOTHING to help his brother's image. Too funny!

shyone

This was a VERY clever reply phrased in words which prevent those without large vocabularies or the desire to use dictionary.com from understanding the actual apology, the reason for the initial outburst by RR, or the continuing insults at CB. It made me laugh out loud. This statement, even when misspelled, was not a sign of low intelligence, but showed a degree of intellectual facility not demonstrated by some of the posts here.

TMZ should spellcheck its articles and capitalize proper names, so the people it "quotes" aren't accused of stupidity by its readers.

TMZ's callent is a misspelling of callant (meaning young man or lad).
TMZ's kazachoc is a misspelling of kazachok.
TMZ's acrasial is a misspelling of acrisial.

@c Vastate is a verb meaning "to empty."

Aliren

That REALLY made my head hurt. It wasnt a real apology. It was to simply insult Chris's intelligence. RaZ B hasnt been a very good "victim" in my opinion. How is he fighting for the right thing by pulling others down in a negative way? this is just silly.

charbel

this guy is an idiot he probably got confused with what he was saying. if i were Chris I'd ignore him cause you're better than that and ur the best artist.

happilywed

TMZ's callent is a misspelling of callant

TMZ's kazachoc is a misspelling of kazachok

TMZ's acrasial is a misspellign of acrisial

Dinauja

hes a joke no lie mane he so stupid

Donihjas

this dude is a joke mane haha he dnt evn kno what them words mean!!

L Reim

Who is this guy? ... Seriously who is he, I've never heard of him. Is he famous somewhere?

The answer - no, no he is not.

Ethan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH funny

linusik

this made me smile ^_^

SweetiePie

Wow. I honestly don't think he was trying to confuse anyone with his use of big words, I am pretty sure he is just unfamiliar with any of the millions of English Dictionaries out there and do not know how to use the language properly. I made little sense of what was written. Some of the words were created and his attempt to insult just brings embarrassment to himself. I bet he gave himself a big pat on the back after writing this. Fail!! Please try again!

Miss Tee

Ricky Romance and Raz B reminds me of Bevis and Butthead, better yet, Dumb and Dumber. smh. He is only making himself look bad. And Why haven't Raz B pressed charges? He was a child when he was "abused". Instead he takes to the Media then release a cd. Do you wonder why people don't believe you. Then you target people. victims get help, join a support group. DO something to Move Forward.

joecrabs

homeboy trying to do that stupid shizz lil john tried with the making up word bullcrap. Yo, dog. How that crunk thing work ou t for old boy? you juss making yo own look stupid, and beleive me, we don need no help wit dat!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments