Seymour's Son Defends Strange Beach Photos

1/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie Seymour and her 17-year-old son Peter took some online heat after a couple of weirdly affectionate photos of them in St. Bart's surfaced last week -- but now Peter says it's A-O.K. because he's gay.

0921-media-removed-britney
In a message posted on his Facebook (via Gawker), Peter Brant II writes "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context ... she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

Brant continues, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay.  At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."

That being said ...

Robert

He's gay. Females play around and touch their mothers boobs sometimes too. Guess what? Everyone sucked milk from their mothers tits. Get over it you ****ing prudes. Stop acting like your **** don't stank.

rosie

the only thing i see here is affection between a mom and her son. i see nothing wrong with it. its not like her tounge is down his throat.

Flyboy

The fact is, a major amount of Americans are perverted. That's why these photos are an issue. Because perverted people think pervertedly, and took these photos out of context and made them sexual, since that's the way they think. A lot of Americans are perverted and sexually obsessed, and repressed. No wonder there is a fear of showing affection towards anyone, you'll be instantly labeled. Sad how insecure and perverted people can be.

annegeturgun

Please people, what is wrong with you? I agree with Flamingonut, and I'm sure he didn't "grab" her boob. You all must have been raised by wolves!

sugardaisy

Why is he touching her boob

djdeej94

THIS IS NOT STRANGE! So now parents have to have gay children only to love and support and hug? What gives you stupid people out there you're all so stupid! Gay or straight - a mother's love is a mother's love.... grow up and go get counseling if you can't handle a mom hugging her son!

secondman

So he is screwing his hot mom....who cares. Leave them alone.

Flyboy

#11 Harry Nipples Jr.=Learn how to spell ABERRANT. Secondly, there isn't anyone in the photo who is sexually aberrant. They aren't having sex. Thirdly, he's a normal GAY man, not a straight guy, so that is irrelevant. But even if he were straight, it's irrelevant, because they are not having sex. They aren't in a relationship. They're obviously a close knit pair, and there is nothing wrong with that.

And please, acting like a doctor on TMZ, is as pathetic as it gets.

Flyboy

#40 Tres=You would be gay if your mother was affectionate with you? Sad. That shows emotional insecurity. It's not as if they're having sex on the beach. Maybe you should address why you take things like this too far and think in a perverted fashion.

HeyZeus

EVER NOTICE WHEN DUDES GET INTO COMPROMISING POSITIONS, THEY USE THE "GAY" EXCUSE?? JUST SAYIN.. STILL PEDOPHILIC AT BEST!

Posted at 6:20 AM on Jan 12, 2011 by Truth

___________________________________________________

First, look up the definition of a Pedo please.. people are morons when they act like they know what they are saying.

While, I would classify the picture as awkward, i don't think it is gross, or compromising. You people would really freak out if you went to Europe and saw families together on a nude beach.

Flyboy

#53 Buffaloplaid=He's gay because he's attracted to men. He's not attracted to women. And obviously, he's not attracted to his mom for that reason. Common sense. Sexual orientation isn't environmental, unless you think you could be turned gay in a gym shower surrounded by 5 hunky Brazilians. And I bet you do.

Flyboy

#68 Steve=It's not about being sheep, it's a question, does the fact he's gay change your idea on the kissing. Is it OK that he's gay or is it still inappropriate.

Flyboy

He wasn't even cupping her boobs or touching them flagrantly. His hands were wrapped around her in an embracing way, and his hand was just there. It wasn't like he copped a feel.

Damn, a lot of you are real perverts to think this way. Even thinking about the fact this is incest makes me sick.

Sunny247

I see nothing wrong with these photos shame on you TMZ... Harvey wasn't hugged enough as a kid!

Superman

He's probably gay (or bisexual) because his mother is molesting him and he has no father around. He has his hand on her boob and kissing her mouth, btw. That is strange for a mother/son relationship.