Seymour's Son Defends Strange Beach Photos

1/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie Seymour and her 17-year-old son Peter took some online heat after a couple of weirdly affectionate photos of them in St. Bart's surfaced last week -- but now Peter says it's A-O.K. because he's gay.

0921-media-removed-britney
In a message posted on his Facebook (via Gawker), Peter Brant II writes "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context ... she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

Brant continues, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay.  At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."

That being said ...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

borisbadenovisback

This is the type of a dysfunctional family in which f*ggts are created. Where's daddy in all this? Porking some other model/actress while his son is copping a feel off mommy?

Part of the agenda of the so-called g*y movement is the destruction of the traditional family. This is just a little visual proof of that agenda. Now, since ya'll are gonna have to git used to it, why can't we all just get along?

ash

first of all your all idiots this kid goes to my school hes GAY and PROUD OF IT , where do you get the right to invade their privacy? GROW UP *******S ! hes gay he loves his mom because shes so accepting . If i kiss and hug my mom that makes us in love? seriously get a hobby dumbasses

luther Jacob

Good day audience,well its not surprising the western world has tried every means to change the laws of nature and create there own laws and ways to live by them,since the world deviate from the laws and rules of the most high God many things will raise different from what has been happening before just as you can see an America mother and son cruising there self with out shame imagine a young man of seventeen ****ing her mother and pretending he is a guy,maybe Kama caught up wit him and the unworthy mother of his

Melanie

To all the prudish, uptight, shameful people that despise their bodies...just stop. It's a hug and kiss between a mom and her kid, that's all. As far as the "but he's grabbing her BOOB" rhetoric, sometimes a hug will land errantly. It wasn't f***ing planned, it just does. This happens when people are not frozen with self-hatred of themselves and their bodies; they move freely and with confidence. Try it out sometime! People showing their kids honest, strong, parental love like this is what makes us, us...and you, you.
Not hearing me? Go cut yourself some more :)

nasty freaks

Anyone who DOESN'T think these pictures are just gross in the extreme obviously have some serious issues. If gay 'marriage' is legalized, look to see incestuous 'marriages' and polygamous relationships be next in line to be legalized. Yeah it's really normal for a son to be grabbing his mother's tit - sure. No wonder he's so f*cked up in the head and identifies as queer when that's how he was raised. Just sick. What's unreal is there are people defending it!

freal

americans lol

gr

it is disgusting for a son to hug and kiss the way he did with his mom ,she isnt even that good and definitely there is something wrong with her

gr

she is a disgusting mother who would grap on her kid like that ,

barebeach

maybe if he grabbed some more and she gave it to him,he would become straight...OR..he is just pretending to be gay so he can molest mom and grab some..

barebeach

maybe if she give him straight sex, he would change...or he is faking it just to get some from mom...

now if he wants to watch me and mom to find out why straight is better?

dianna

its gross...i am a mom n i would never act that way towards my sons!!!! gay or not gay...n she is not as sexy as u people think either ....my son is 17 n has a girlfriend for this sorta thing as he should..n if stephanies son so gay y is he grabbing her boob n kissing a woman n e way? wouldnt he want a male ? just saying

Jay W.

wow... maybe he was adopted?

Kabala

His hand is on her boob - that's just weird for a son and his mother wether he's gay or straight. Ewwww

larry

there is nothing wrong with him being gay cause every one is there own person but for him to reach around and grab her boob like he did well that just tells me he probably works both side of the fence which is his choice but to do what he did with his mother that is just weird in my eye

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8