Kelsey Grammer

Drag Queen Karaoke

1/13/2011 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Days before Camille Grammer made her cross-dressing insinuations about her ex Kelsey -- the "Frasier" star was singing karaoke with a drag queen in NYC ... and TMZ has the footage.

0113-kelsey-photo-launch-ex2
It all went down at Hurley's Saloon on Sunday night ... after a performance of the cross-dressing play "La Cage aux Folles."

Kelsey rolled over with his new fiancee ... grabbed the mic from a drag queen named "Lilly" and belted out the James Taylor classic, "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight."

0113_kelsey3_video
For the record ... Grammer was wearing men's clothing during the performance -- and he NAILED the song!

APRIL

DANG, he sounds great. I would like to hear him sing other songs.

SOUNDS BETTER THAN HARVEY YESTERDAY ON TMZ LIVE FOR SURE.

defcon5ive

hahah kelsey is out and about with new fiance, no wonder Camille mad.

dd

Good u can breath, now that u'r far from that witch.

gutsygirl

He does a better James Taylor rendition than Harvey does Frank Sinatra....GONG!

erkg

Who cares - Camille is being desperate and some things - true or not - should be kept within the family.

Camille, grow up - do you really want your kids to read this when they're older????????? Just seeing episodes of her show will push them over the edge - better put a shrink on retainer.

Stella

I love Hurley's! Can't believe I missed him.

wasted days and wasted nights

I don't like dudes tryin' to pass as babes in real life, but if it is all in fun on a stage in a club, well, that's entertainment, I suppose. Some guys just wanna have fun like the Stones did on the cover of Some Girls. But TMZ, really, you shouldn't have reported this. This'll surely make his ex mad. She'll prolly drag his heels out of the closet.

yo!

dint he kill himself?

mair

nine million trannies/gay/les/whatever in this world and we are going to bash Kelsey because his bi*ch wife is now on Housewives? She is a piece of crap, even on the show SHE is kissing other men, showing her tits to the world and having 50 other ppl raising her kids and taking care of her 'homes'. GO KELS, DO WHAT YOU WANT, YOUR OTHER HALF IS!!! KEEP GIVING NO COMMENTS!

LawlyLawlz

He is just havin' some fun, good for Mr. Grammer... see, his ex can try and try to say things to make his life suck, but he's keeping his chin up. And to put in a nasty remark, his ex looks like a bean-bag without the filling.

steff

Dear Harvey Levin and TMZ staff,

"...Do me wrong, do me right,
Tell me lies but hold me tight,
Save your goodbyes for the morning light,
But don't let me be lonely tonight."

"you are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
you are not alone"

LOVE

Megadeth

Here's Kelsey showing more of his talent, none of which involved trying to suck the celebrity status out of anyone, let his ex do that, just another reason she's his ex, nothing good would've come from staying with that biatch.

jus-sayin

He looks like he is having fun, hope the ex dont twist it out to be anything else, that would be "shame on her" what comes around goes around.....Its all in the Karma.

laurie