New 'Idol' Contestant -- Tell Me How My Glass Tastes?!

1/14/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have already disposed of some serious talent on "American Idol" ... including one man who literally glues pieces of glass to his HEAD.

**WARNING -- SPOILERS AHEAD**

0113_american_idol_hair_photo_launch_EXP_WM

TMZ has learned a 23-year-old who goes by the name, "Digidoo" got his shot in front of the "A.I." judges in Nashville back in October ... partially because of his voice and partially because of his GLASS MOHAWK.

We're told the judges weren't too keen on the singing, but they couldn't take their eyes off Digi's self described, "Glass Hawk" ... made with REAL pieces of glass and jewels.

"A.I." spies tell us J.Lo also asked the guy if he could dance ... but his fleet feet couldn't save him from the chopping block.

jay

wow he really can sing he needs to be on a talk show i love that glass hawk its crazy and i love crazy.. do he have a cd out already

jus-sayin

Looks kinda cool

Selebraties Suck

That's pretty creative. Dude, come join me in my craft room.

Blah Blah

LAME LAME LAME! This is typical of an attention starved black guy.....Hurry up and vote him off.

jay

wow people are really getting mad over this lol we have to get this guy on a show lets see what hes coming with!!! haters are everywere put him on a show. put him on a show!!

Mrsz.Shanice

Yall dont even know Digidoo. He is a very talented young man. So what he is different. Everybody is their own person. Just cuz he dont dress or have hair like the next music artist doesnt make him a "freak" The image doesnt make the person. How about yall go look him up on youtube before you judge him. He can really sing. & yall bashing him is just gonna make him push harder. I support you Digidoo

web

Balding gracefully.

Bubbles The Chimp

A black wearing fake afro-curl strips. Why couldn't he just grow those parts. The fool.

by

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF http://www.badyamps.blogspot.com

DJ Meek

I <3 Digi-Doo

BRITT BRAT DOLL

I LUV DIGIDOO HAWK... BUT WAT ALL DIS HATIN FOR, LEAST HE TRYIN 2 MAKE IT IN LIFE...DIGIDOO IS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND 2 ME AND I LUV WAT HE DEWIN N WAT HE BRININ 2 DA TABLE... STOP HATIN N GIVE HIM RESPECT...N Y YALL WORRYIN BOUT IF HE GAY OR NOT, IF HE IS, IT NUN OF UR CONCERNS IF HE IS OR NOT... YALL NEED 2 WORRY BOUT U N HOW YALL GOIN LIVE UR LIFE N WAT U GOIN 2 DO 2 SUCCEED....BUT IT OK HATE YALL JUSS HELPIN WIT HIS CAREER LIKE KEYS WEN SHE MADE A DISS OUT 4 NICKI MINAJ....MORE PUBLICITY...SO STOP HATIN...LUV U DIGI 4RM UR BRAT

BRITT BRAT DOLL

_________

TMZ fan since 2007

ouch!!!!!!!

tomas

Way to represent, FOOL.

Reejay62

Sorry haters...the ship has already landed! This is my cuz and I saw him on the local news in L.A. this morning...I know Cali and I'm bettin people in Hollywood are already trying to find glass for their hair!! Do I hear Jay Leno calling??? TMZ already lovin' it!! Way to go cuz!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments