New 'Idol' Contestant -- Tell Me How My Glass Tastes?!

1/14/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have already disposed of some serious talent on "American Idol" ... including one man who literally glues pieces of glass to his HEAD.

**WARNING -- SPOILERS AHEAD**

0113_american_idol_hair_photo_launch_EXP_WM

TMZ has learned a 23-year-old who goes by the name, "Digidoo" got his shot in front of the "A.I." judges in Nashville back in October ... partially because of his voice and partially because of his GLASS MOHAWK.

We're told the judges weren't too keen on the singing, but they couldn't take their eyes off Digi's self described, "Glass Hawk" ... made with REAL pieces of glass and jewels.

"A.I." spies tell us J.Lo also asked the guy if he could dance ... but his fleet feet couldn't save him from the chopping block.

~*MZBIRD*~

DIGIDOO IS A WONDEFUL SINGER, DANCER, & DESIGNER. HE HAS A DIFFERENT STYLE BUT HE IS ALSO VERY INFLUENTIAL AT THE THINGS HE DO, AND KNOWING HIM LIKE I DO, KEEP THE HATIN COMING HATERZ IT ONLY MOTIVATES HIM TO STRIVE & REACH A LITTLE HIGHER TO HIS SUCCESS. LOVING DIGIDOO & WAT HE DO FOR A*L*A*B*A*M*A!!! DIGIDOO, REMEMBER THERE'S HATERZ EVERWHERE U GO,IT MUST BE SOMETHING THEY LIKE ABOUT YOU, THEY TOOK THE TIME OUT TO HATE, I MEAN COMMENT LOL!!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST BOO!!

fran

IDIOT...no talent so needs a gimmick..very sick

jay

that is very creative THE FIRST CLASS HAWK every coollllll!!!!!

Rachel Rothechild

The robot like boy everyone wants.

vanna2323

I AM A BIG FAN OF DIGIDOO HE IS AMAZING AND OH SO TALENTED I LOVE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE DOES LIKE REALLY GET TO KNOW HIM HE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AND PPL PLEASE STOP WITH THE JUDGING OMG LIKE SO STUPID!! DIGIDOO I LOVE YOU!! AND THE HAIR STYLES AMAZING GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Trax

Is he gonna be the new "Pants on the ground"?

Glass in my head
Glass in my head
Lookin like a fool with my glass in my head

Trax

Reading these comments I think it's fairly obvious that BRITT BRAT DOLL, ~*MZBIRD*~, & vanna2323 are all the same retarded person, there the only ones who say that actually heard of this idiot & actually like him, plus the use of all caps & the same retarded writing style are dead giveaways, get a life loser, just because you apparently know this douche bag doesn't make him this new musical genius, he has a crappy gimmick to get noticed, and that's it, I'm sure he has no actual talent.

who-me

Trax has it correct. This guy must be Jay, Chemere, all of the Digi(whatevers) and anyone with bama in there name or comment. Jay and Chamere both think it is "different" and it is what we "need" haha. I don't know about his sexual orientation but I do know that his glass hair is GAY. Nice try Digiturd!

jay

im jay and your so sad coming on here trying to down somebody thats trying to make something out of there self. (who me) your sad i feel bad that your a no life thats trynna down people in life that have some going for there self now who gone pop me!!! i hope this glass hawk go far!!

lisa

NEW KID CHECK EM OUT

hanna

DIGIDOOFAN

YALL NEED TO STOP ALL THAT DAMN HATIN! IF YALL DONT LIKE IT THEN KEEP IT MOVING TO THE NEXT POST! ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THAT YALL LIKE OR ELSE YALL WOULD BE ON SOME OTHER **** RIGHT NOW! AMERICAN IDOL BOOTS OUT SOME VERY GOOD SINGERS SO YALL HATERS ARE MAD... SEARCH DIGIDOO ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!

jay

i saw digidoo on tv omg love it!!

digiturd

Hey everybody it is me, stupid hair!

who-me

Hi, Jay here. I hope somebody notices me. I am unique, not glass hair style but stupid style. If u see me call me digiturd!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments