TMZ Live: Special Guests Paul Anka & Judge Milian!!

1/13/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable TMZ Live today! Paul Anka called in to critique Harvey's rendition of "My Way" ... and he LIKED it?!?!? Plus ... Judge Milian from "The People's Court" graced us with her presence -- and touched on all the hot topics. And ... Charles' hair through the years -- you won't wanna miss that!

dentyne-sponsorship

011310_tmzlive2

(0:45) Harvey's rendition of "My Way" ... how awful/awesome was it?
(2:12) Paul Anka on the phone!! He describes Harvey's performance as "better than respectable" ... AND wants to get Harvey in the studio. Shocking.
(4:25) Harvey rubs Paul's praise in Evan's face.
(6:00) Harvey's "People's Court" pal Judge Marilyn Milian is in the house ... and rails Sarah Palin.
(8:30) Milian makes it clear -- Camille Grammer doesn't deserve a huge divorce payday.
(10:40) Milian reveals the dumbest case in "People's Court" history.
(14:30) Evan's wedding -- Milian missed the boat.
(19:00) If Lindsay Lohan paid off Dawn Holland, is it illegal? Jason the lawyer takes this one.
(22:50) Pics from Evan's wedding of Chad and Mike ... wearing yarmulkes.
(26:00) More photos ... this time of Charles' morphing hair-dos through the years. It's a must see!
(28:40) Twitter comment -- Harvey and Paul could be twins. Decide for yourself.
(31:06) And ... Dentyne gum is the bomb -- take it away Dax!!!

Janice

Here is a perfect example of why we need more than two options for polls. Who has both chance at sobriety. Neither should also be an option. Please take this into consideration. It isn't all so black and white on many of your questions. Without voting, we can't find out the results, which causes people to vote just to see results and possibly skew the outcome.

R

Nice Seinfeld comment, Charles!

ItzAmi

Gee .. some questions . but more personal stuff as usual .. boring .. boring .. Your singing is awful . a band would drown your voice out .. MAGIC!

I am leaving now .. play with yourselves as usual ..

TMZ dont like me

Charles looked like Kid from Kid N' Play with the high top fade, LOL.....

TMZ dont like me

Paul Anka is Harvey's brother from another mother....

Jackie

Omg!..the guy with Dental or whatever chew gum it is....he looks exactly like my bf..lol....

Politico Pablo

Careful with the Dentyne Ice, that stuff is addictive. It's like crack cocaine. You'll end up spending all your money on Dentyne Ice gum.

Hi Harvey

Harvey I realize that Canada is an ugly s***bag country full of losers, I'm the only exception, but why are the movies "Gothika", "Faster", & other based on real events from Canada? "Smile For The Camera"?

Marcus

Judge Marilyn Milian do you catch a lot of flack for being a judge who's also super hot?

Jimena

i loved ur singing little man.

Chip

Harvey,
I think paul must be going to introduce you to auto tune

MP

I like Charles, but I miss Mike. And hearing Max's occasional 2 cents in the background. Can the hosts be rotated perhaps?

sky

I miss Judge Wapner. i grow weary of the J.M. schtick. She's so ....you know.

Medusa

Paul Anka can go to blazes. Around 1970 I went to a local fair (in California) where Anka was the headliner. My girlfriend and I waited in line after the show for his autograph. We observed him being curt and dismissive of the staff and surly with the folks who had lined up to meet him. When our turn came, he barked out, "Hurry up you two, I don't have all day!". Now every time I hear the jerk's name I want to spit. Our take on him then was that he was an arrogant arsehole, and nothing much has changed.

lorna McBee

Really enjoyed the show today. However, I'm sorry to learn that Paul Anka is evidently suffering from some form of dementia!! (Harvey sounded good? Really?) :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments