TMZ Live: Special Guests Paul Anka & Judge Milian!!

1/13/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Unbelievable TMZ Live today! Paul Anka called in to critique Harvey's rendition of "My Way" ... and he LIKED it?!?!? Plus ... Judge Milian from "The People's Court" graced us with her presence -- and touched on all the hot topics. And ... Charles' hair through the years -- you won't wanna miss that!

dentyne-sponsorship

011310_tmzlive2

(0:45) Harvey's rendition of "My Way" ... how awful/awesome was it?
(2:12) Paul Anka on the phone!! He describes Harvey's performance as "better than respectable" ... AND wants to get Harvey in the studio. Shocking.
(4:25) Harvey rubs Paul's praise in Evan's face.
(6:00) Harvey's "People's Court" pal Judge Marilyn Milian is in the house ... and rails Sarah Palin.
(8:30) Milian makes it clear -- Camille Grammer doesn't deserve a huge divorce payday.
(10:40) Milian reveals the dumbest case in "People's Court" history.
(14:30) Evan's wedding -- Milian missed the boat.
(19:00) If Lindsay Lohan paid off Dawn Holland, is it illegal? Jason the lawyer takes this one.
(22:50) Pics from Evan's wedding of Chad and Mike ... wearing yarmulkes.
(26:00) More photos ... this time of Charles' morphing hair-dos through the years. It's a must see!
(28:40) Twitter comment -- Harvey and Paul could be twins. Decide for yourself.
(31:06) And ... Dentyne gum is the bomb -- take it away Dax!!!

Snooki

Hey, where are the charles hair pix?

Megadeth

Harvey's singing sounded more like a lawyer than ever, with many lawyer jokes to follow. Why'd cannibal eat a trail of elephant dung? He just ate a singing lawyer and wanted to get the taste out of his mouth!

Serena

Loved "My Way" but it is not exactly from Paul Anka. It was originally written from and sang by Claude Francois a French singer...The name os the song is "Comme d'habitude"!!!!! Just sayin...

brian

Um, where was the part where the judge "rails Sarah Palin"?!?! You folks do realize she was railing against the fools that are talking bad about Palin, don't you? The only "railing" I heard was "I'm not a fan."

Hisjules

test

ucanquoteme

Harvey, it's never too late. If this is your passion, go for it. A lot of Jews love Sinatra. They wrote some of his best songs--- All The Way, It Was A Very Good Year, etc. We need more of this. The tabloid gig was never meant as your legacy. Vegas lost Danny Gans. Go fill up the gap. Just don't overwork yourself like he did. The best most fulfilling work comes in the studio.

JLS

Is TMZ Live only about Harvey? What happened to celeb news? It seems to be a vehicle to feed Harvey's ego.

Enough Harvey. I feel like he's locked me in his living room.

noel

my way is a french song

maggiev77

There's nothing more annoying than having the video on TMZ stop midway through the transmission. I looked forward to Marilyn Millian being on the site and what happens...the feed freezes. Not an earth ****tering problem by any means, but for the few moments of entertainment I get each day, I'm bummed.

Bernie Haywood-Rudd

I ACTUALLY HAVE KNOWN PAUL ANKA & HIS (DECEASED) FATHER ANDY, WHEN I LIVED IN TORONTO, ON. CANADA. he looks very good for a 70 year old. Single again, what the hell is he doing. Anyway, love watching you EVERY DAY, from chicago, Illinois I say you're VERY handsome, thought that for a while/sings too. WOW!

Diannerochenski@aol.com

I think you did a great job with covering Paul's song. I would not have know the difference if you or he were singing it. It is GREAT that you are donating the money you make to two ANIMAL charities. I'm a vegan and animal rights activist against the horrific slaughter houses, fur farms where they skin ALL animals alive for their fur, animal testing (it does not work that is why so many medicines are recalled) M&M Mars, Colgate toothpaste, and other big brands animals test. Sincerely,Dianne Rochenski

joe

grepat job harvey young people dont understand that kind of music paul anka did a great job thank you i was brought with that kind of music

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3