Dr. Conrad Murray -- It's Time to Sweat

1/14/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his medical license yanked ... and the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial looming ... Dr. Conrad Murray took out his aggression on an elliptical machine in L.A. yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Tight.

FruitSalad

He better get in shape for his prison time.

Layla

So how does he afford a gym membership??

fordtocarr

That link don't take you to any song called Double Dose..it a fake...get it "Double Dose" as in propohol..
Right?? I never found it anyhow...

Sharon

I put my glasses on and that is not a wallet or cell phone in his pocket. I bet the Jackson bros are jealous of Murray. You do know how black men love being known as having the biggest wangs ever.

Sharon

So how does he afford a gym membership??

Posted at 10:33 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by Layla

All the ladies who have memberships got together and donated just to see that wallet or cell phone in his pocket. lol

Shopkins0220

This man has no conscience. He allowed MJ to die because of his incompetence or disregard for this well being. Work off your anxiety. At least you are alive to do that. I wish Michael was here too.

barf

disgusting guy. inside and out...

Sharon

I think I will send the doc a bunch of sunflowers with a thank you card attached.

tis_ruthy

This guy is FAKE .. this is a HOAX wAKE UP PEOPLE .... i dont know how PEOPLE CANT SEE IT ..

if a person " KILLED" a famous star I DOUBT that he would wear a bow tie , a lakers jersey , and playing around while not on Trial ... THIS IS A SHOW .. im really serious !!!sexy mj is behind the CAMERA

Posted at 8:28 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by nadia

Agrees with Nadia!

L.O.V.E.

....say thank you to the doc with a bunch of MJ's fave flowers?

LOL. Make up your mind... you like the guy, or hate 'im?

Eh. The board will still be up here for you to post back on when you're able to stagger back to your keyboard after the hell you're getting ready to experience in suffering the heinous pain of that flailing 4th brain cell failing in it's fight to get through to joining the other 3 in your head... fails yet again.

Should be used to that by now... no?

Oh, I get it.

Masochist.

Gottcha. ;o)

G'Day. :o)

Siggisis

TMZ is an evil tabloid-trash website, which sides with a killer and which drags the victim and his orphaned, minor children through the mud.

janalal4

Posted at 8:28 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by nadia

People kill other people ALL THE TIME then proceed to walk around as if it's just any other day to them. They are called narcissists, sociopaths, & psychopaths. They don't have horns & a forked tail, killers look like 'the guy next door'. That is reality.

Barb.A.

Posted at 10:38 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by Sharon
==============================

LOL.. I don't know if the brothers are jealous or not and yes I have heard that story before as well as hear you can tell the size by the size of his shoes.. LOL. Look at the folds in his pants, the pulling of his pants are going down from the object not up & there is no sign of anything coming down to meet up with that lump and if you look at the object you can clearly see there is a fold that looks like a mans wallet, it's flat & wide not round and thick, LOL. go get new glasses, good Lord I can't believe we are talking about wang's LOL but you have put a smile on my face.

moni

Hi Siggisis :-),

Posted at 11:16 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by Siggisis
-----------

Hi Siggisis :-),

I agree absolutely with you that TMZ doesn’t hesitate to throw mud on Michael and even to involve his kids most scandalously.
But, to tell the truth, I can’t really see that they side with Murray. They reported quite frankly the horrifying and incriminating stories from the courtroom, which threw a frightening light on what this so called doctor had done. And the remark that he has to work his aggressiveness off doesn’t sound too friendly either, does it?

Yesterday’s dentist story was completely inappropriate. But it wasn’t posted to support Murray, it was posted to create hits and attention for TMZ, what each single story does which washes dirty laundry publicly. Today they do it to Michael, tomorrow to Charlie Sheen, then again Lindsay Lohan or “Doc” Murray. Doesn’t matter for a gossip site. Actually they don’t talk nicely and decently about anyone. It’s just for money.
But who am I to complain; as I am here, too, sigh :-( Still many Michael news, still many nice people to talk and listen to :-)

mymjj5