Dr. Conrad Murray -- It's Time to Sweat

1/14/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his medical license yanked ... and the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial looming ... Dr. Conrad Murray took out his aggression on an elliptical machine in L.A. yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Tight.

Serenity

when it comes to Michael Jackson TMZ publishes the ugliest freakiest weirdest photoshopped pictures of him to make people think that the singer was a crazy drug-addict monster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was a monster!!!!

MiMi

How come he's still in California - shouldn't he be attending to his patients in NV or TX while he still can?? Being the caring and attentive doctor that he is ... not.

Posted at 12:52 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Em

-----------------------------------------------------

I really do not think that Murray even has a practice any longer in Texas. I searched for info about it just the other day and found nothing.

Tellit

62. Posted at 12:57 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by OhWell
__________

MiMi

Stealing crap from stupid websites again are you UnWell??

Tellit

63..Michael Jackson looked like a weird surgerycropped monster and he was a drug addict, Lorazapam and Midazolam did not effect him for a reason.

...He was a monster!!!!

Posted at 12:58 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Serenity
________

Yes, that he is.

Quite possible the 3rd Anti-Christ.

janalal4

Hey speaking of the 'pants', Um.....WHERE IS IT? Those athletic pants he's wearing are not exactly 'flattering' if you know what I mean. Murray ever seen some of those photos of MJ from the History tour?? The man probably peeped under the bedcovers after knocking MJ out at night & cried.

Posted at 12:19 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by janalal4
__________________________________________________

LOL!!!! I do remember those History tour photos - and also that one photo of Michael in the white suit entering the courthouse. I believe there is a close up somewhere on the web. I'll bet a lot of men cried when they saw that one! ;)

Posted at 12:37 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Cathy

Ooooooo, I know the exact 'white-suit' photo your talking about. I had to sit back in my chair the 1st time that close-up popped up on my monitor I was so surprised! lol. Much more to MJ than met the eye wasn't there, a-hem:) Did the man EVER wear underwear? I know there was talk of white 'boys briefs', tighty whities or something like that but photos to the contrary!

To those sayin' we're 'sick' cause we're talking about such things? Nice girls really DO look too:) 'Nice boys' do it, why can't we?

Tellit

Michael Jackson fans=rabid pack of sick cultist freaks

nadia

People kill other people ALL THE TIME then proceed to walk around as if it's just any other day to them. They are called narcissists, sociopaths, & psychopaths. They don't have horns & a forked tail, killers look like 'the guy next door'. That is reality.

Posted at 11:28 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by janalal4
________________________________________________________________

UMMMM THIS " MURDER "STORY HAS CHANGED 100000,000000 times .....
Dr conrad murray cannot perform CPR .... what KINDA CPR IN THIS WORLD THAT CANNOT PERFORM CPR ... AND DIDNT THEY SAY MJ DIED FROM DEMEROL NOT PROPOFOL.....

MJ DID NOT INJECT HIMSELF WITH PROPOFOL AND THE MURDER SEEMS WEIRF ....THE STORY DOESNT MAKE SENSE .I THINK ITS A HOAX. THIS " DR. CONRAD MURRAY " HAS BEEN HAVING FUN ...HE DOESNT LOOK SERIOUS .. conrad murray LOOKS STUPID...LOOK AT THAT STUPID FACE .. HE'S AN ACTOR ..

WHY IS TMZ NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ?? HMMM ..... lol

mj love you <3333 **** the haters

Y do he got

How did he get that turd in his front pocket? from sitting on TMZ`s face?

MiMi

WHATEVER Tellit

Siggisis

Moni, saw your post. I am just very mad at TMZ for dragging Michael and his CHILDREN through the mud - AGAIN.

Just for the hell of it, here are the lovely sisters, LaQisha and LaQuanda with different stories about what they were doing at the storage locker. Enjoy.

janalal4

Somebody mentioned 'forgiveness', 'anni' maybe? Not sure but yeah, I agree...eventually. I think I'm going to get so mad tho' during the trial with what they are going to do to MJ's name/character that won't be possible. Justice first for me, forgiveness next but yes, can't carry around that hate & bitterness.It IS what MJ would have done without a doubt. Afraid I'm not even close to being ready to do that yet. Murray called himself MJ's friend yet he's prepared to sink to the ugliest depths to get himself off. He has to know what he did was absolutely wrong. Seems he would have been better off admitting what he'd done, explain why he'd done it, how he 'lost himself' along the way(IMO-financial desperation),& asking for forgiveness HIMSELF; from the court AND the Jackson family. Just do the right thing instead of all this legal maneuvering.Just show some sorrow & remorse. Dragging MJ's name thru the mud is NOT sorrow & remorse but just more of the same: lying & scheming. I just can't forgive I don't think, until I see some contrition but it's like this man still just doesn't get it-hiding behind attorneys. He hasn't done one 'stand-up', admirable thing yet, not ONE. No character at all. That's how he got himself into this mess to begin with; placing greed above all else.

Siggisis

Posted at 1:35 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by janalal4

I could have forgiven Murray if he had owned up to what he did. With all the lies and no sign of remorse, it is not possible for me to forgive. Heck, he hasn´t even sent his condolences to Michael´s family! He orphaned three minor children with his reckless actions! Friend? PAH! On another note, a doctor shouldn´t be "friends" with his/her patients. That, in my opinion, is a no-no.
It is too late for me to forgive him - the lies are there, he and his team are working overtime to dig up dirt about the man he killed.
A person has to repent for you to be able to forgive.

en Todo Momento!!

someone needs to check on the machine to see if it hasn't suddely died for good now...he might've 'accidentally' spilled some propofol on it...