Dr. Conrad Murray -- It's Time to Sweat

1/14/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his medical license yanked ... and the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial looming ... Dr. Conrad Murray took out his aggression on an elliptical machine in L.A. yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Tight.

janalal4

UMMMM THIS " MURDER "STORY HAS CHANGED 100000,000000 times .....
Dr conrad murray cannot perform CPR .... what KINDA CPR IN THIS WORLD THAT CANNOT PERFORM CPR ... AND DIDNT THEY SAY MJ DIED FROM DEMEROL NOT PROPOFOL.....

MJ DID NOT INJECT HIMSELF WITH PROPOFOL AND THE MURDER SEEMS WEIRF ....THE STORY DOESNT MAKE SENSE .I THINK ITS A HOAX. THIS " DR. CONRAD MURRAY " HAS BEEN HAVING FUN ...HE DOESNT LOOK SERIOUS .. conrad murray LOOKS STUPID...LOOK AT THAT STUPID FACE .. HE'S AN ACTOR ..

WHY IS TMZ NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ?? HMMM ..... lol

mj love you <3333 **** the haters

Posted at 1:23 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by nadia

Well okay & your entitled to your opinion. As to Demerol? Yeah the media came out with THAT theory before the tox results were even back & I think we all knew it was way too soon to give any validity to that. This being a 'hoax' is simply a theory. I prefer to draw my conclusions based only on what has enough evidence to back it up. People thought Elvis, Marilyn Monroe,9/11 & JFK were all hoaxes too. You can build a conspiracy theory around just about anything if you want to. For me it simply comes down to one question for me: Would MJ perpetrate such a hoax on the world, his fans, his family? For me I have to say absolutely NOT. It's not important to me anyway because if he were to do that, he's NOT the man I thought he was & I sure as hell wouldn't be sitting here in front of my keyboard taking any further interest in him. That to me would be unforgiveable. The man I thought MJ was was someone who met life's challenges head-on. He didn't run FROM ANYTHING. He was a kind, strong, & decent man who, no matter what some say, lived in reality. He was never a cruel man & I can't think of any larger betrayal of his fan base than to pull such a thing-FOR ANY REASON. There wouldn't BE a good enough reason for allowing a world to grieve, to invest so much caring, emotion, & attention to this case only to have him 'show up' or to enable him to disappear forever. MJ knew the cost of being a public figure & would NEVER HAVE RUN FROM THAT RESPONSIBILITY. EVER. That is not courage & not the person I would have believed in so lets just say I know for a fact he'd have 1 less fan if this were the case but everyone's got their opinion on that one. That's just me.

As to Murray 'looking like he doesn't care'? I don't see that at all. I think with each picture I see of him, particularly lately, he looks older & more burdened. I think he looks like a VERY concerned man in the two photos above. I see anything but a carefree individual.

moni

Moni, saw your post. I am just very mad at TMZ for dragging Michael and his CHILDREN through the mud - AGAIN.

Posted at 1:29 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Siggisis
--------------

Me too. I didn't mean to make any excuses for TMZ. They just do it to everybody, and they'll do it again. Okay, it's their job, bad enough. But they should definitely stop when children are involved.
Phew, these LaQuishas and LaQuandas are really a joke. If they're gonna testify for you at the trial, then good luck, Doc Murray. Nicole, Sade, Bridgette, LaQuisha, LaQuanda – which percentage of his surrounding is actually NOT young, female and coloured??

BTW, good to see that you have NOT left the board though, Siggisis!

Tellit

The only thing (and it is a great concern of his) IS possible assasination by a rabid Michael Jackson fan who'd so dense/delusional that he's not aware that Michael Jackson isn't even dead....
THEREFORE....Conrad Murray is no murderer.

That's the look of concern of Conrads face when in public.
Waiting for a bullet.

janalal4

! Friend? PAH! On another note, a doctor shouldn´t be "friends" with his/her patients. That, in my opinion, is a no-no.
It is too late for me to forgive him - the lies are there, he and his team are working overtime to dig up dirt about the man he killed.
A person has to repent for you to be able to forgive.

Posted at 1:43 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Siggisis

What a great point. Friends? I know I'm not 'friends' with any of MY docs:) Not even the ones I work with. Have shown up at the occasional party or community event but we're not 'friends'. An improper relationship from the get-go and when someone is paying you $150,000 a month, it makes it pretty hard to say 'NO' and I don't think for a second MJ was unaware of how much influence that kind of money would have but it's ALWAYS the doctor's responsibility to never allow that improper relationship to form to begin with just as Dr.Rogers said, it's the doc who had the greater responsibility here to keep his patient safe from himself. I sure like that Dr.Rogers-lol.What I wouldn't have given to be in that courtroom to see him testify. Think he's going to be the defense's worst nightmare;) Chernoff's gonna be pulling his hair out cross-examining that guy.

janalal4

THEREFORE....Conrad Murray is no murderer.

That's the look of concern of Conrads face when in public.
Waiting for a bullet.

Posted at 2:03 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Tellit

Speaking of which, surprised he doesn't have a bullet-proof vest on.

janalal4

Sorry, I realize it's 'forbidden'(so shoot me) but have to ask, is everything okay with Lee lee?

Siggisis

BTW, good to see that you have NOT left the board though, Siggisis!

Posted at 1:57 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by moni

Moni, I did not write that - I have a cloner, ya know. Idiotic.
By the way, did you see Lee lee´s posts prior to her having to evacuate her home with her family? She sounded so scared. I am really worried about her - just hope they are all OK. I hope she comes back on here soon and says that it isn´t too bad, that their home is intact. Lots of thoughts for her.
_________________________________________________________

Posted at 2:07 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by janalal4

LIKE?! I am in LOVE with him!!! LOL ;-)

janalal4

Moni, I did not write that - I have a cloner, ya know. Idiotic.
_________________________________________________________

Oh my goodness, nobody has heard from her since THEN? Wow. That's not what I was hoping to hear. Been thinking of her too.

moni

Posted at 2:22 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Siggisis

-----------

What??? No, I haven't seen that!! I can remember that Lee lee is from Brisbane and of course had her in mind, but I had no idea at all that she's really a victim of that horrible flood and even was evacuated. Oh God, let's just hope all the best for her and her family. May she return healthy, and may she keep her house and everything what's precious to her.

Tellit

Who wants to workout or swim, etc. in a bulletproof vest?
Even with the possibility of taking a rabid bullet.

I wouldn't wear one either.

Remember....Conrad Murray has received numerous hateful remarks and death threats via many sources....
most notably once upon a time from Michael Jackson rabids on TMZ boards.
(until pleas among themselves to rein it in and clean up their worldwide image)

It doesn't matter...

Michael Jackson fans are generally looked upon as hate-filled & possessing basically undereducated, radical, cult inclined mentalities.

Siggisis

We just have to hope the best for Lee lee and her family - and everyone else in the area (the size of Germany and France COBINED!), janalal and moni. Obviously it could take some time for things to get back to something even resembling "normal".
I asked her, if she COULD, to find a place with internet-access to post here to let us know how she is. For that reason alone, I wouldn´t leave the boards right now (stupid cloner).

janalal4

Posted at 2:42 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Tellit

Well of course. Much easier & more convenient to lump everyone into one category rather than to consider that the group just may be made up people with varying intellects & motivations in their loyalty. Says more about those doing the categorizing than about the fans if you ask me. Pretty narrow-minded thinking.