Lindsay's Sober Pal -- I Have Proof She Didn't Drink!

1/14/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who was with Lindsay Lohan the night of the alleged Betty Ford attack says he has "proof" Lindsay wasn't drinking that night ... but he's being coy.

0114_adam_case_video_tmz
TMZ caught up with Adam Case outside of a sushi joint in West Hollywood last night, where he once again defended Lindsay -- saying Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland "overreacted" that night and the whole thing was "blown out of proportion."

Case says he would testify on Lindsay's behalf -- and seeing as how the Riverside DA doesn't appear ready to drop the case just yet ... he just might have to.

Grandma Cracker

I guess the haters will be mighty PO'd if/when Lindsay Babe beats this one and makes her big comeback. She's poised and ready and the millions and millions of fans are waiting. Lots of movie offers, interviews, endorsements, etc.... If you're really sad when it happens, maybe you can get a kitten and put it in a little cage and don't feed it. That should make you feel better.

Posted at 8:05 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by Sitting Bull

Big comeback!!!! Really, wow. Will there be a ticker tape parade? Not just millions of fans but millions and millions of fans? Endorsements, interviews...gee I can't wait. What's the hold up? Keep us filled in Sitting Bull

LieHoShouldBeInJail

I can't wait to see this urban cowboy actor wannabe on the witness stand under oath! Please oh please televise the trial!

Rachel Rothechild

He has proof did he urinate for her? How would he know unless she gave in his sample. I thought that was funny to say I could not resist.

jwoolman

80 proof, maybe?

Jim in Cali

This is turning into Clue, I think Colonel Mustard was the one who attacked Dawn Holland and he used the candle stick!

Posted at 8:00 AM on Jan 14, 2011 by Jay

HAHA.. This guy has proof Lindsay didn't drink? Child please.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3