Mark Zuckerberg -- Modest Move

1/14/2011 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and "Social Network" fame has made a big move -- into a 3,800 square foot rental in Palo Alto, CA.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Zuckerberg, whose estimated worth is $7 billion, now has to walk just a few blocks to work.

The house has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, in case Sean Parker comes to visit. The home also has a tricked out security system.

Nice to see a 26-year-old who knows how to manage his money.

ylg

The public would not have known where he lived if TMZ hadn't plastered the house pictures all over their site. Now he's going to be targeted by every nutball there is . Good going TMZ......Jealous?

Lori

STOP showing these peoples homes! How will you feel when some NUTBAG tries something stupid and either hurts Zuckerberg or gets their dumb ass shot while trying to get at Zuckerberg!

STOP SHOWING THEIR HOMES WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW HE LIVES CLOSE TO HIS WORK...Sheesh

Scott

15# Are you a moron ??? do you know how much 7 billion is that's is 7,000 Million what house cost that much????? the biggest is 150million in American one house is 1 bilion in china or japan I forget

Like he would ever have to worry about a foreclosed

Maria

I think he should live in a more secure environment. in a gated community. there are too many crazy people out and too much crime. He can be targeted by this people.

Surfer Gal

There was a big article the other day how FACEBOOK has a tracking device so that every website you visit is recorded & Sucker-born-every-minute-berg sells that info.

LindaJay

I love that house, it makes me think he's grounded. It's plenty big enough and it reminds me that all those people with the really big houses, not homes, are just full of ego or are overcompensating. Or, just trying to make a misguided statement. The less area the maintainence, the better, if you have so much square footage that you must hire live-in help, then bank on a tell-all book once they are no longer in your hire, or theft. Good move.

Sad sad

Let me just say that house is ugly as hell. I guess somebody likes it. Love the ghetto bars. Maybe this is temporary as he is renting it till he builds his dream home cause this just can't be it. Rich or poor.

george fudge!

The house looks like the perfect match for a nerd like him.

Stupid People Hater

He is a total nerd. He could be living the Charlie Sheen life.

nay

No curb appeal, obviously he has no sense of style, no concern about safety. He just doesn't get it. Look at the car what's that a station wagon. He's kind of weird I saw a interview recently on TV and showed him in his last home.

Jackie

I won't be impressed until and unless I hear that he has done something charitable with at least 10% of his money. Does he tithe? Is he sending money to Haiti or something? Otherwise, it's all me me me me. His money isn't important. What he does with it is.

Posted at 12:13 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Not impressed with celebrities

STFU....He donated 100million to Newark public schools. Any idiot like you can't even appreciate that. btw it's his money he can spend it or not. now again STFU

MC

What does he need a big house for he doesn't have any friends he screwed them all over.

Jackie

He is a nerd....I am sure he is aware of his safety. Stop bashing the guy. and oh!...Find something productive to do with your lives.

karl pilkington

how is renting smart when you can easily afford a house while the prices are still down?!

anon

God, you people are idiots. It's because of your stupid mistakes our country is in this mortgage crisis in the first place.
Thank god none of you can even afford to rent in Palo Alto . . we don't need trash here.