Zsa Zsa

Out of Surgery,

Leg Successfully Amputated

1/14/2011 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor's right leg has been partially amputated by doctors at UCLA Medical Center ... TMZ has learned.

Zsa Zsa Gabor Surgery
According to one of Zsa Zsa's doctors, three quarters of her leg was removed during the surgery today -- starting from just above her knee.

We're told there were no unexpected difficulties and she's expected to heal just fine -- but docs are monitoring her closely because of her age.

As we previously reported Zsa Zsa's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, green-lit the procedure to remove a life-threatening infection.

No word yet on when she'll be released.

See also

virginia

SHAME YOU ALL FOR YOUR NASTY COMMENTS

Kitty

Great News for Zsa Zsa. My Dad lost his leg when he was 82 years old. He's almost 86 and walks on a prosthetic. I'm so proud of him. Wishing Zsa Zsa the best.

RG

ZSA ZSA I hope will recover. All hail the queen of the Gold Diggers

kenn

Greetings and best wishes from Canada.
A speedy recovery and best well wishes from all who love you

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I think Von-Asswhole was to rash. Should have used antibiotics. Now, poor Zsa Zsa will be greatly distressed.

Santa

I guess what they say about "already having one foot in the grave" is true. Only with her it's the whole leg. Does anyone know what the high bid is for the leg on Ebay? Our internet reception here on the north pole comes and goes. Thanks. :O)

Crystal

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery Zsa Zsa.

nusox n draws

i have the leg and am taking bids on e-bay

Keith Richard Radford Jr

I will never forget when you slapped that cop. We all love you.

Sugar Kitty

I love you Zsa Zsa. You are one strong lady and a class act. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

northern gypsy

you know...when you've lived this long and led such a privileged life...
my only thoughts are..the "prince" is stepping up and helping her transition..
no easy task...if you've ever been there !!!

GRYFFINDOR!

im not really familiar with these people. can someone explain to me why her husband is so disliked?

American Mom

Look out! When she wakes up she's gonna be slappen a whole lot of people. At least they can run faster then her! LOL!!!

No, really, speedy recovery .....no pun intended!

the real diva

how sad .. i wish her the very best recovery. and hope it all turns out ok for her.

paul

Stop calling him Prince Frederic von Anhalt. That makes it sound like he has the title of Prince. His name is Frederic Prinz von Anhalt. "Prinz von Anhalt" is Mr. Prinz von Anhalt's last name.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments