Jared Lee Loughner -- 'I'm in a Terrible Place'

1/15/2011 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A video shot by Jared Lee Loughner last September -- which freaked out his community college so much he got suspended  -- shows the Tucson gunman meandering through the campus at night, ragging on  his "genocide school" and the "torture of students" adding, "I'm in a terrible place."

The video was posted to YouTube on September 23 last year, but later removed. On that same day, according to the LA Times, Pima Community College campus police were called to Loughner's biology class after he got into an argument with the instructor over his grade.

A week later, the paper says campus cops delivered a notice of suspension to Lougner.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

jenn

It amazes me how White America always finds a justicfication for people who commit such atrocious acts when the offender looks like them. If this astrocity was committed by an minority we would only hear about how terrible, and evil the person is, and every other racist name and stereotype known to man. This guy was simply evil. White America, such hypocrites.

azlee

patrick henry, I don't know how you can afford the meds it takes for someone with schizophrenia. They take a ****tail of them and it is high priced. My son and I have had it lucky in sorts, if we didn't have help then he would not have treatment. There so many in the same boat.

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, it's all my fault, huh....

en Todo Momento!!

yes my love, you have got me alllllllll figured out, haven't you??!!! :DDDD this is just sooo amazing!! i just love it. 1984 couldn't be any more graceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heart you toooooOo!! :DDDDDDDD

en Todo Momento!!

killing off (multitudes, mostly) innocent victims just like all his ancestors. when will whites ever change or finally be totally disempowered? white anglo european christians, that is, of course...

Patrick Henry

Posted at 12:06 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by azlee

Hi Azlee,
My son does not have schizophrenia but other disabilities. I do worry that when he hits 18 the insurance will no longer cover him and he won't be able to function without them.

My son was a great student but suffered from dysgraphia and other things. The school abused him and violated Federal law by not make modifications or help through the school counselor concerning bullying. I believe that it is very hard fr people to get SSI for anything and you have to practically live in the streets to qualify for any help. That state that I live in is 49th in mental health care. Children with mental illness receive no support from society, school, or the government. They are often times bullied, mocked, overlooked or escalated even more. I feel badly for people with bipolar and schizophrenic disorders. People fear them or take advantage of them. As a mother you have a rough ride. Schizophrenia runs on my maternal side yet in that time there was no help for it. We turned to the following organization for support when my son was denied the help he needed in school:
National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
www.ffcmh.org/

Michael

...Well......they're gonna execute his azz.......so I'm sure that makes you americans very happy........and yoll want to tell the rest of the world how to behave......gtfoh!!!........

Matt