Bombshell McGee -- Getting Her Licks In

1/15/2011 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee found a magazine photo that appealed to her while she sat in a waiting room after having LASIK surgery.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
You don't need 20/20 vision to see that ain't right.

Get A LIFE!

#11- u live a sad existence to not believe in what is right and what is clearly wrong. POOR YOU! IDIOT!

MaryS

Ugh, and she was trying to pla victim in that interview she did.....Sickening, all I can say is I feel bad for her son, poor kid :(

becky

If everyone would just STOP WATCHING their shows... these gross people will go AWAY!! Read a book if nothing else is on.

me

Karma!

It will knock you off of your feet!

Isis

Tasteless decision TMZ - Tasteless!
You should have not posted this picture.

Laison

Classy. Karma is a b*tch and I hope it bites her hard.

LAWRENCE

The scary part is that she has children. What a s***bag this skank is. Seriously, nobody is laughing with you they are laughing at you. If this is the kind of stuff you have to do for your fifteen seconds of fame is it really worth it? What a loser, seriously she's a losers loser.

NickSunset

Sandy opened the door for the dirt people when you could not stand no longer her fascination with White Trash. She let JJ in her life and now she needs to reap what she sewed.

realitychecker

That ignorant bitch isn't even good enough to scrub Sandra's toilet. Disliked her before, now feel just pure disgust. Bet her parents are quite proud of the trash they raised.

ZB

This woman isn't worth the dirt off sandra bullocks boot. She gives women a bad name.

stargazer

You know, it really is shocking just how low class, attention starved, disgusting, & pathetic she really is.

MJ is LOVE

Bombshell McWackjob.... such a disgusting looking creature.

LAWRENCE

#39, I don't think I would be stetching it to assume her parents, well father, probably had something to do with how she behaves today. Seriously, nobody gets this deranged without a little help. What a loser. She's lower than Jared in my book, he has legitimate psycological problems, she's just a sick bitch.

GrabSomeValues

Can't believe this was even worth printing about -sick

Maximus

The first time I saw Sandra Bullock with Jesse James, I thought to my self that there was something off about that relationship. Listen, every woman dates and/or marries a low-life piece of trash at least once in her life. I don't necessarily blame the women for doing it. But it just goes to show that it was an aberration more than anything else. Compare Sandy's dating history with Jesse James's and her classiness shines through.