Golden Globes 2011 -- Red Carpet Photos

1/17/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest names in Hollywood were out for this year's Golden Globes Awards -- check out the pics from the red carpet.

Golden Globes 2011

R

Julianne Moore's dress was horrible.

Ginger

I guess there aren't too many 'people of color' since it's a given that bad people on tv and in the movies can only be white people. I always wondered when someone would complain about the lack of other races in entertainment. Seems like even if you play the bad guy, this means a job for you and $ for the family.

As for this look at me how beautiful I am bunch of people, I and millions of others are sick to death of these people constantly giving each other awards. None of you are that great.

Christy

I agree with #15 completely. She is creepy and needs a sandwich already!

maggie

There are plenty of award shows and they have mixtures, and some award shows are all black! Do you complain when they are all black?

Christy

You nailed it #17...it is Gumby damn it! That it hilarious and right on the money.

Titleist AP2

Great article. Thank you for your provided information.

Kim

Worst Dressed: Christina Aguilera, Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Best: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Claire Danes, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Eva Longoria.

Kim

The Golden Globes are dragging a but this year. Am I the only one who thinks that?! http://bit.ly/eegYPO

Baylee

Angie looks pregnant from that angle...

sam

who the eff does brad pitt think he is? jeff bridges??

Andi Gleas

She's a beautiful woman but she should probably eat....She just looks gross here!!! Why do the most beautiful people in the world think so low of themselves??

LongJohn69

How could so many stylish women agree to wear so many frumpy and style-less gowns? Thank god for the few who could wear a nap-sack and look great.

Chia

It would be great if we could vote by a number (1 best, 5 gag) on the pictures you put up.

I came in late with to the NBC pre-show so seeing the stills was appreciated. The woman in the red dress was awful! Don't they try people out to do this?

Most of the women looked like there was a contest to be the most matronly. Jennifer Love Hewitt's hair was out of the 60's and it could have worked if it had been modernized.

Julianna's posture was horrendous and made a blah dress look worse.

Faves
Emma Watson dress and look stunning and my personal favorite. I could never wear it (don't have the body), but would love to.
Nicole Kidman looked great and really carried that dress.
Jane Fonda, loved her dress, it was beautiful and a dress woman of all sorts of ages could have worn.

Michelle Williams, hair cut looked great and glad she isn't platinum blond anymore (it didn't work for her). Dress was cutesy.

Guy, Kevin McHale's jacket was great. The other guys looked boring.

What is with the guess the accessories and no answers?

always

Man she is skin and bones, where is she pretty???? Has a lot of miles on her.

flygrlie

I agree about the shoulder pads
LegSavvy com