Golden Globes 2011 -- Red Carpet Photos

1/17/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest names in Hollywood were out for this year's Golden Globes Awards -- check out the pics from the red carpet.

Golden Globes 2011

Craig

Angelina is soooo high. High and homely.

anna mouse

Angelina Jolie and his wife Brad ;) Seriously, isn't he the pretty one? If you watch Angelina in the audience at the Golden Globes and take away her makeup and dress, she is "the dude."

I think this is why guys like her so much, Angelina is pretty but she does have a serious tomboy streak in her.

The room is fulled with some of the most beautiful people on earth, and some of them are even decent actors/actresses.

Speaking of mediocre talent, there was a generous helping this year of some seriously crappy movies. Many of the most overrated and crappy movies were made by these very pretty people. So thank you for films that we may watch on a rainy day on DVD or download from the web.

Anywho, here is to all of the genuinely talented and fantastic actors, and directors who will never be invited to the Golden Globes.

MJ is the Greatest of all

JOLIE LOOKS LIKE A TOOTHPICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAD HAS A HORRIBLE TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh Jass

Yikes! For everybody on Team Sandra, Sandra Bullock with her bangs looks just like you-know-who without all that tattoos! (Now we know what happened with Jesse: to Jesse "SHE" looked just like "HER" with tats! Ah, poor guy. Golly!)

Zooboxs.com

The girl from Easy A looked sooo different as a Blonde! -The Wild IDeas of Tomorrow www.Zooboxs.com

Katers

These "people" look like ass.

MJ is the Greatest of all

WHY IS BRAD PITT WITH THIS LADY????????????????????

Anonymous

I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I am a true straight male fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge straight male fan of Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. I will go on a different website pictures of Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose sometime this week. Someday Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other on purpose. Jennifer Lopez is perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From George William Gockel.

khater

angelina wore a dress with sequines(sp?)to add weight to her boney body. she even uses her fake hair to cover her bony shoulder, neck and breasts. can't stand her,and brad is just as weird and disgusting. can't believe the tourist was even nominated. what a joke! gervais joke about all movies nominated this year were in 3-D except the actors in The Tourist. so true!! go away crazy angie and brad!

Lauren

Ack! Angelina has a pretty face, but her body looks like a skeleton - in granny's green dress (where is the hell did she find that dated, ugly frock????). I always thought she was weird after the blood vile thing with Billy Bob. Plus, she took up with Brad (he is at fault too) and bragged about how their kids can watch the movie where their parents fell in love - while daddy was still married to another woman. Skank.

eraled

very nice!

Sebastian

Hi, guys , you know Morgan Freeman is in Hollidays in Pubta del Este in Uruguay

Sebastian

Hi guys Morgan Freeman is in hollidays in Punta del Este , see www.ElDiario.com.uy

Blue Lake

Love Bradgelina, they looked smokin'. But come on, Glee? My old summer camp did better shows.

Loraloo

Jolie looks like a flashback to "Dynasty" days.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments