MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

canreadbutnotwrite

Please
go to

scroll a little and read the very long article - called:
"THE INVINCIBLE SAGA" AND...OTHER INVISIBLE STUFF

(Now the "The 'MICHAEL' SAGA" ???)

L.O.V.E. to you
from Germany

Lee lee

Sony brings levels of disgust to new heights - heights that MJ was all too painfully experiencing LONG before his demise - and, now with THIS blatant discovery of how blatantly NASTY the exploitation of fans that REFUSE to get real OF WHO SONY IS, AND IS ABOUT ie. butchering MJ posthumously as rampantly as they had before he passed (or, not, according to your beliefs).... those that choose to be obtuse to these FACTS presented in the liner notes of "Micheal" - of MJ's vocals coming into question of IF he's even on specific tracks of what is being hawked as HIS album - that he's not even CREDITED (and most probable, and as far as I'm concerned, DEFINITELY - there's damn good VIABLE reason WHY he's not credited - so instead of crediting who IS lead and/or back ground vocals on those tracks, they just "forgot" to credit ANY ONE for those vocals, at all.
Posted at 12:21 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Roseilicious

========================================================

Really good Points Roseilicious

It would seem cray NOT to credit Michael for his work. I mean if he is credit on some tracks and not others..then the question is WHY ???
............Or it really is that obvious. WOW

Lee lee

* crazy

moni

Hi Lee lee,
are you still there?
Just read your post and I'm SO glad that you're fine. I had no idea that this catastrophe also flooded your life until Siggisis told so on the other board. Of course, the most important thing is that you, your family and all the others from your area are healthy! But – what about your house? Could you return?

Lee lee

Hi moni !

So good yo talk to you.

Yes our house was fine. We are up a little higher...so although it was at Door Level , it didn't rise any higher for us. Evacuation was more a precaution than anything else.

Had no power for 4 days, but compared to the total losses that other people experienced it was a "nothing " issue.

People are still coming to terms with it.

I mean ...can you imagine the Thames river in London rising so high that it overflows into the main city ???

I never thought I would see this in Brisbane.

I am well and safe and am very grateful for that. Thank you moni :) and all the other friendly posters for all of your concern.

Things are slowly getting to some kind of normal.

Siggisis

Posted at 12:21 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Roseilicious

========================================================

Really good Points Roseilicious

............Or it really is that obvious. WOW

Posted at 1:13 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Lee lee

I think it is - that obvious.
Michael Jackson was a commodity most of his life (sad) - and now in death, his name is a commodity. Money, money, money.

Lee lee

I think it is - that obvious.

Posted at 1:40 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Siggisis
==============================================

Hi Siggi!

Yes too true. I bought the Michael CD. ( hangs head ) Have only played it fully twice. Kept playing a couple of songs over and over though.
Sadly I am now beginning to see that I have been PUNKED !! Too many mixed feelings about this bloody CD ...arggggghhh

Siggisis

"Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)

Written by Aliaune Thiam, Giorgio Tuinfort, Claude Kelly/
Published by Byefall Productions, Inc./Sony ATV Harmony (ASCAP), Piano Music/Sony ATVTunes (BMI), Talpa Music Publishing (BUMA), Studio Beast Music/Warner
Tamerlane Music Corp (BMI) / Produced by Akon for Upfront/Konvict,
Giorgio Tuinfort for Piano Music / Co-Produced by Michael Jackson for MJJ Productions, Inc. / Akon appears courtesy of SRC/Universal Records,a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. / Recorded by Mark ‘Exit’ Goodchild For Milk Money Consulting at Palms Studio’s Las Vegas, US, Solitaire
Studio’s Atlanta, US, Metropolis Studio’s London, UK, Wisseloord
Studio’s Hilversum, Netherlands and FC Walvisch Studio’s Amsterdam,Netherlands / Recording Assistants: Mack Woodward, Justin Pintar, Matt Paul, Miguel Scott, Kory Aaron, Eelco Bakker and Ryan Wiese / Orchestra Recorded by Wessel Oltheten / Orchestra Recording Assistant: Dennis Krijnen / Mixed by Serban Ghenea / String Arrangement: Franck van derHeijden / All Instruments and Programming: Akon and Giorgio Tuinfort"

Isn´t it certain that Michael Jackson sings on this song? No credits for vocals here either - so this is no proof really, is it?

Siggisis

Hi Siggi!

Posted at 1:47 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Lee lee

Heh, I am quite a bit confused about that CD too - as you can see from my post above.
I do trust Michael´s family and his kids when they say that it isn´t Michael on three of the songs. You just know the voice of a close family member. I think it is easier to fool the public - even die hard fans - with skillful mixing and editing.

Tellit

251...:)
Posted at 12:05 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by Tellit

Oh for god's sake, 12AM, no matter where you live, it's late..go to bed for goodness sake. get some sleep you crazy looney nut! who cares! no one cares what you have to say anymore, you're a nut! you'll post any thing on here to try and get someone to respond, get feedback. Find a real conversation and real people to discuss with, crazy one! No one gives a rats AZZ if you don't like Michael Jackson, got it. Get your panties out of a bunch, take a chill pill and go to bed...rabid strange one!

Posted at 10:18 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by katie10
__________

Hi ole rabid one!
No matter where are what the hour the truth within my comments just scares you, bothers the crap out of you katiedid doesn't it.
That's why MJ rabid don't respond to my comments (call attention to me....don't want to get me goiong...and I'd rather have it that way...more than fine with me because crazy senseless banter with you cultist freaks only distracts from the issue.
I'll continue to put the truth out there regardless....

THE only reason Michael Jackson didn't spend the rest of his pitiful life behind bars was because of the power of ? :

1) The Truth

Wrong.

Because of the persuasive power of MONEY.

MONEY is the ONLY thing that kept/keeps Michael Jacksons sorry bleached ass out of prison and from receiving his just rewards..(yum yum.. :)

But Michael Jacksons day of accounting will be forthcoming....

ANYBODY else would've publicly (MJ flanting) dangled a baby over a balcony....
(Grace Rwaramba was the real person behind the parenting of Michael Jackson & J3...imagine a lunatic like Michael Jackson running from a hospital with Paris' placenta dripping from her...can't you just picture the parenting skills of this maniac!? roflmao....)
DCPS and child endangerment charges would have been johnny on the spot.

BUT:
Michael Jackson=MONEY or the promise of it.

Michael Jackson=PURE EVIL

MiMi

If one looks at other cds by other solo artists, it is not unusual for the artist whose cd it is, not to be given credit for singing his or her songs in the album liner notes.

Usually only other artists who may have contributed their vocals to any given song are credited.

Lee lee

Ok gotta run.....have to slap a face on and get to work. Hope to catch up later. x

Siggisis

Posted at 1:55 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by MiMi

Hi MiMi, good that you are back. :-)
You are most likely quite right about this. Too tired to check other albums´ credits...

moni

Posted at 1:35 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Lee lee

Oh Lee lee, this has certainly been an adventure you've never wanted to experience! It's absolutely unbelievable, we really sat in front of the TV screen and shook our heads in horror. To figure out how really big the flooded area is, I think at least twice as big as Germany. I guess in fourty years from know you'll sit in your rocking chair, a warm plaid over your knees, and tell your grand-grand-children about the terrible summer of 2011, "ooh, and then they came to evacuate us", and the kids will listen with big, wide eyes...

To Michael's album: I still think that it's him on the album. Hm, I simply can't imagine that Sony would give such an obvious hint as not mentioning him in the credits. I mean: If they can fake the voice, if they can lie to Michael's fans, if they can betray the whole world – I guess it should be a childs play for them to give fake credits, too.

Tellit

aqs wit and style of writing = PURE GENIUS.