MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

Tellit

251...:)
Posted at 12:05 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by Tellit

Oh for god's sake, 12AM, no matter where you live, it's late..go to bed for goodness sake. get some sleep you crazy looney nut! who cares! no one cares what you have to say anymore, you're a nut! you'll post any thing on here to try and get someone to respond, get feedback. Find a real conversation and real people to discuss with, crazy one! No one gives a rats AZZ if you don't like Michael Jackson, got it. Get your panties out of a bunch, take a chill pill and go to bed...rabid strange one!

Posted at 10:18 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by katie10
__________

Hi ole rabid one!
No matter where or what the hour the truth within my comments just scares you, bothers the crap out of you katiedid doesn't it?
That's why MJs rabids don't respond to my comments (call attention to me....don't want to get me going...and I'd rather have it that way...more than fine with me because crazy senseless banter with you cultist freaks only distracts from the REAL Michael Jackson issues.)
I'll continue to put the truth out there regardless....

THE only reason Michael Jackson didn't spend the rest of his pitiful life behind bars was because of the power of ? :

1) The Truth

Wrong.

Because of the persuasive power of MONEY.

MONEY is the ONLY thing that kept/keeps Michael Jacksons sorry bleached ass out of prison and from receiving his just rewards..(yum yum.. :)

But Michael Jacksons day of accounting will be forthcoming....

ANYBODY else would've publicly (MJ flanting) dangled a baby over a balcony....
(Grace Rwaramba was the real person behind the parenting of Michael Jackson & J3...imagine a lunatic like Michael Jackson running from a hospital with Paris' placenta dripping from her...can't you just picture the parenting skills of this maniac!? roflmao....)
DCPS and child endangerment charges would have been johnny on the spot.

BUT:
Michael Jackson=MONEY or the promise of it.

Michael Jackson=PURE EVIL

moni

I am not particularly surprized by this - Martin Bashir being the slimeball and s***bag that he is, but still! YUKK

Posted at 12:39 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Siggisis
-----------------

Hi Siggisis,
if I remember right you understand German, don't you?
Dieter Wiesner has already told about that Bashir incident in an interview with a German fan. It's a very long, but also very interesting read, as it gives so many insights in how Michael's life was like and tells lots of nice anecdotes. Wiesner talks with much sympathy about Michael, and I really enjoyed the read . So, if you (and all the other German speaking posters) have some time left, here are the links (please copy and paste, TMZ doesn’t allow me to post the live links :-(

MiMi

Hi Siggi

Never left. :)

moni

link 2 was wrong, grr:

moni

aargh, how embarrasing, don't know what happens all the time. Please leave the three dots out between 0 and 5, it's just 1160...5

Siggisis

Hi Siggisis,
if I remember right you understand German, don't you?

Posted at 2:15 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by moni

Thanks moni - saved the links and will read when I am less tired!
TMZ only allows a maximum of three links in a post, and you know that with the live links, you already use two for one, so it´s basically one live-link per post.

______________________________________________

Hi Siggi

Never left. :)

Posted at 2:15 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by MiMi

GOOD!!! :-D

Marie

The album Michael is doing really well in 14 countries and it has been certified platinum in the UK and in Spain already. Only in the united states it is not doing well and there it has not reached the gold status yet. I remember when the album Invicible came out in 2001, it was a flop in the united states but it sold very well overseas. Most Americans said Michael Jackson was too weird for their taste and they would rather buy N'SYNC and Britney Spears cds. In my opinion Michael Jackson's fans are more passionate oversees like Japan, the UK, Italy, Germany, Africa, Brazil, Spain, and Sweden. Michael Jackson knew that his international fans were the best. That is why he would rather give concerts oversees than in his own country. And when his album 'Blood on the dance floor' came out, it too flopped huge in the united states but it was a tremendous success oversees.

moni

LOL! I guess there must be somebody behind my screen who insists on these three dots! Aaargh, please leave them out!
And now I let it be with this stuff, sorry for getting on the not-German-speaking posters nerves

Siggisis

Posted at 2:23 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by moni

Haha - no dots, got it!

Marie

They brought Jason secretly into a studio had him finish the tracks, then the engineers took the bits and pieces of Mj's voice and added to Jason's vocals and mixed them all together. As for the rest of the songs that are MJ's vocals. Those songs were probably already finished with the exception of a few tweaks here and there so the engineers polished them up and then Sony marketed the album and it sold.
Posted at 7:00 AM on Jan 17, 2011 by Michelle

You have a vivid imagination. You were never inside the Sony studio when the album Michael was being processed. You also have never met Jason Malachi in person or seen him inside the Sony studio. So what gives you the right to say it's Malachi singing on the album Michael? Even Malachi denied singing on the album Michael yet you insist with the lie that he sang on the album. I say you are crazy.

Siggisis

BTW, could this whole Jason Malachi-Facebook thing just be an attempt to bump up interest in the album to increase sales?
Just a thought.

moni

Posted at 2:23 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Marie
------------

This is so sad! Not being accepted in your own home country.
I can understand why Michael didn't want to tour in the USA after the Chandler mess. I also understand that he chose London for TII and not the actually convenient place of Las Vegas, where probably a bunch of hardliners would have demonstrated in front of the casino, each single evening.

However, what I don't understand is why he hadn't brought the Dangerous tour to the USA (with the exception of Hawaii). I guess some people in the USA have resented him this absence – and he'd have needed each single grain of sympathy during the Chandler allegations.

moni

Just a thought.

Posted at 2:35 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Siggisis
-----------

This has been my first thought, too.
On the other hand, I'm not sure whether starting off that fake-or-not-fake discussion again really helps the sales.

What I start to ask myself is whether there's a Jason-Malachi-album in the making. I guess he needs way more PR than Michael Jackson, lol. And what a convenient way to that at MJ's cost.

If Jason Malachi is real at all.

canreadbutnotwrite

Please
go to

scroll a little and read the very long article - called:
"THE INVINCIBLE SAGA" AND...OTHER INVISIBLE STUFF

(Now the "The 'MICHAEL' SAGA" ???)

.......
.......
A few days ago, some sources leaked that Hollywood Tonight would be the next single off of “Michael,” and would be released to radio on January 11th. (Yep, I fell for it, too!). Well, where is it? Where, for that matter, is the follow-up single we were promised after New Year’s? “Michael” has done well globally, and certainly a #3 debut on Billboard is a success by any standards. But in less than four weeks’ time, the album has dropped from #3 to #5 to #18 to, currently, #21. The time to have released a new single was right around December 14th when the album dropped and sales were peaking. I’m really afraid the momentum is lost now. Frankly, Sony didn’t promote Hold My Hand like they should have. Yes, it got some airplay and had fairly decent I-tunes sales. But all in all, it didn’t exactly catch fire. Sony should have released another single as soon as Hold My Hand began dropping back down the charts. Fans have been clamoring for weeks for Monster or Behind The Mask, both which I think have the potential to be hits, yet Sony remains mysteriously mum on the subject. I hate to say it, and I hope I am wrong. But I am smelling a strong scent of Invincible deja vue.(http://allforloveblog.com/>>>>>>>>>>

L.O.V.E. to you
from Germany

Siggisis

If Jason Malachi is real at all.

Posted at 2:44 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by moni

Yeah - so few photos of the dude, LOL. You´d think that someone trying to make a career singing would want some exposure.