MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

tellit

It's difficult to hate what is pitiful and ridiculous.
That's why I don't "hate" freaks like Michael Jackson and his cultist rabid fans....including mymjj5....
just too pitiful....
and let's face it...
it's impossible....you just can't hate anything keeps you laughing.
lmao...

MiMi

Tell, Now isn't that funny?

Coz the majority of fans believe you are pitiful and ridiculous.

LoL

MiMi

I definitely should be more sensitive towards those who suffer with severe psychosis like yourself.

"People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the daily life activities."

I guess this would also explain your need for numerous nics...

mysteria333

i love you michael with all my heart.

MiMi

Well, either your nic is a poor attempt in referencing the Dali Lama or you like to do llamas.

My guess would be the latter of the two.

LoL...

Marie

I believe Jason Malachi is the one who started the false rumor over the internet that he sang on Michael Jackson's new cd. Then he was loving the publicity because he himself is an aspiring singer with a new cd out soon. But the estate of Michael Jackson propbably threatened to sue him so he took down the Facebook page and he denied ever singing on the cd 'Michael'.What a crook!

Marie

Bashir is horrible person, after winning MJ's trust, he betrayed him just to get in the MEDIA's good books. It duly landed this S.O.B. a TOP position at ABC. That poor excuse for a human being knew exactly what he was doing, but I'm sure one he WILL get what's coming to him. JUST KEEP THE FAITH!
Posted at 10:18 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by kathy 40

I believe Martin Bashir is very sorry for what he did to Michael Jackson in 2002-2003. The same day Michael Jackson died in 2009 he tried to apologize when he said on TV that he bever saw MJ molest kids at Neverland. But it is too late for him to apologize. He destroyed Michael Jackson by portraying him as a pedophile in the movie 'Living with Michael Jackson' just so he could make a lot of money. Bashir must have felt like a piece of garbage when he saw sweet little Paris Jackson cry at the funeral of her father.

Taelyn

Well, I listened to his How I do song, and I swear .. That is the really fast Vibrato that is on the album. MJ had a beautiful, and definative Vibratto.. Its pacing is SO different that the questionable songs, and sounds exactly like Malachi.

Its really fast and kinda echo'ish.. like he is singing into a fan.
That is NOT what Mike's Vibrato sounded like.. What I think is so very important is that Seth Riggs has NEVER come out and said he believed this is MJ's voice on these songs.. Especially given all the questions. Seth knows Mikes voice and vibratto better than anyone. Ofcourse he has not said anything at all about the album.. Which I find kinda strange frankly.

AplMacLady

Well he certainly doesn't deny the allegations, only that he didn't post what was written.

Marie

MJ had a beautiful, and definative Vibratto.. Its pacing is SO different that the questionable songs, and sounds exactly like Malachi...That is NOT what Mike's Vibrato sounded like
Posted at 3:50 PM on Jan 22, 2011 by Taelyn

Stevie Wonder who was a longtime close friend of Michael Jackson listened to Michael and said it was the king of pop singing all the songs on the album and not that impostor Jason Malachi.We all know that blind people have an extra ear and Stevie Wonder is not that stupid.Here is the article:

Musicguy

I have had an account for a few yrs now on facebook and my account has been hacked 2 or 3 times. I'm not even a celebrity. There has been bouycoting groups set specifically to bring this album down, before the release, and surely they include professional hackers. I love the album 'Michael' and it is Michael jackson. I believe that they probably did put demo vocals and for the most part pre-death created instrumental tracks together after the death. I however also believe its true to Mj's artistic vision for the songs and considering the two estate exetutor's were close frieds, aswell as business partners, one of them supporting him extremely strongly at the cost of putting up with personal and professional stress during 2003, I can't see them cheating his legacy or even considering it. I think its part of the reason, unlike a lot of deceased artist's estates, they are doing such an incredible job. Its ALL MJ ON 'MICHAEL'. Its all tabloid crap that has followed him nearly all his life, and now sadly it seems to increase in his death. Alos, as I've pointed out to many, even Sony would feel a $250 million, intitial payout deal. Remember, most valuable and costly record deal of all time, by a long margin. Thats excluding promotion costs, studio costs, shipping and distributing costs etc too. Sony knows business. They know exactly how to make money, and don't allow loss. I don't like them, but its a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE financial and public relations liability for sony if they were to release Michael Jackson Material that's not Michael Jackson. Just for once tabloid community, support MJ and his incredible work and the incredible person he was, and support the release of this great new album, which is amongst the best quality releases of recent yrs.

Musicguy

I have to correct a number I put up on my previous comment. I referred to the yr 2003. I was suppossed to type 2005.

Jeff

I was born in the 70's, and have been a Michael Jackson fan my entire life. I have heard every so-called "as-good-as-MJ" impersonator, including Malachi, and they never sound spot on. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the tracks on "Michael" are all sung by Michael himself. Younger people get confused because they're going off "Dangerous" and forward. Michael's voice and style slightly evolved over the years. The intricate differences that you're hearing are purposeful for the artist. Michael was always re-inventing himself. Once again, that's Michael's voice on the album - I'm sure of it.

Pearl & Cecil, stop capitalizing on this "proposed" hoax, it's just disgusting. You're not helping us grieving fans.

ADKIc3mAnX

@TomW Wrong that is not Malachi I messaged that account cause I was bored and supposedly he sang Billie Jean according to who ever that is when Billie Jean is 29 and Malachi is 24 so how can you believe someone who says he sings Billie Jean ?

Licia Santos

I lodt my frond home page

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14