MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

EssentialH2O

TMZ, you're wrong. That IS Jason Malachi's account. Whether it was hacked or not is another story, but, I'm telling you, with 100% certainty, that the facebook account is his account. I'll be happy to eat crow if it turns out I'm wrong.

mrs.chanel

THIS GUY SUCK'S! SEEM'S LIKE HE JUST WANT'S SOME PRESS! AND YOU DON'T AND WILL NEVER SOUND LIKE MJ YOU STUPID DOUCHEBAG LOSER!
R.I.P.MJ

illusionist

Funny. If you look at Jason's Facebook wall you'll see only two previous "activities". The one right before his status update shows he became "friends" with Pearl Jr. For anyone not familiar with her, she wrote an e-book about MJ faking his death and is always trying to advertise it everywhere she goes.

Coincidence?

MJ Fans

Statement from Thad Nauden to MJJCommunity.com when asked to confirm his statement to TMZ and asked about the phony page comment

No Problem. First of all I am a HUGE MJ fan and I love your site MJJCommunity.com. I honestly do!

Secondly, I will confirm my statement to TMZ.

The only thing I would like to clarify from that statement is that it is Jason's account, but it was hacked. It is a phony statement and was not made by my client. That is what was meant by a "Phony Facebook Page"

That is Jason's facebook account. facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic and it was hacked.

There is another Jason Malachi account and that is facebook.com/jasonmalachi and that is a fan site and we have absolutely no control of that.

Jason would like to thank all the MJ fans who continue to carry The King Of Pop, Michael Jackson's message of L.O.V.E. and not pre-judging people. It was a blessing and ultimately a curse to be born with the voice that Jason was born with.

We would also like to personally thank Harvey Levin of TMZ, for clearing this matter up and reporting the facts. The original story was printed pre-mature before the facts were discovered.

We will have forensic's and an investigation done by facebook, so please stay tuned. As soon as we find out who hacked into Jason's account you will be the first to know. We will be pursuing charges against whoever created this hanus and vicious crime.

Long live MJ and may he Rest in Peace.

GOD Bless.

Thad Nauden

Daphne

Figured something like this happened. All the tracks on the Michael album were genuine. It was MJ singing & we luv the album. That's all there is to it. RIP Michael.

MJ is the Greatest of all

THAD IS LYING AGAIN TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JASON IS THE ONE WHO WROTE THAT HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HOW HE WRITES AND TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

Are you sure somebody's manager wrote that?

It's heinous.

Angel

This all sounds like the work of Taaj Malik who is known for hacking accounts,stealing money from fans,starting chaos and confusion,lying,and in the U.S. illegally from the UK. She's one of those people who seems to be using Michael's good name to get rich and famous and is in her late 50's. I read that she recently disabled an entire justice for MJ group on facebook by reporting the fans because they didn't use their real names.
I think Malachi's team should definitely investigate her as I believe she may be the culprit.
Interesting pieces of info about Taaj Malik

Andrea

oh dear god.. O_O.. puhlease!

L.O.V.E.

Wha...?? Oh HELL no!... check THIS out!

Jason Malachi - "Stop Breaking My Heart"

Uploaded just tonight, and comments will only post if approved. Bet MINE won't be... :oD

LOL!

MJ is the Greatest of all

JASON WAS NOT HACKED AND STILL HAS NOT REMOVED THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WROTE IT ALL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL NOT REMOVE THE MESSAGE BECAUSE HE IS YET AGAIN LOOKING FOR MUCH ATTENTION TO PROMOTE HIS NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea

Riddle me this. If you were to hack my account to write something so strange.. Would you accept my friend requests for me..?? http://twitpic.com/3qsj9 ??? Come on now.. Tell the truth!

L.O.V.E.

Are you sure somebody's manager wrote that?

It's heinous.

Posted at 8:44 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by haha

=======================================================

LOL.. caught that, too. And, heard back on a SUNDAY evening?

Written like a TMZ "staff" writer writes, if ya ask me. LOL

Some batchit crazy stuff goin' on here. LOL ... think somebody..or a FEW somebodies at TMZ left the rails and posted that TMZ train wreck of that stench to high heaven, beggin' for a lawsuit article they put up about the MJ/Blanket dentist bullchit!

Wait... did Taaj Malik hack TMZ, too??

Uh oh.

LMAO!

MJ is the Greatest of all

JASON YOU CANNOT FOOL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ is the Greatest of all

LIAR LIAR JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANTIES ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!