MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

Daphne

Cloners abound. Good night. Be safe.

Siggisiss

I did not post the above comment. I'm sure MiMi & Flower Power could tell who's the real Daphne. On another note, did anybody hear from Lee Lee. Hope things are getting better there. Not sure which part of Australia she's from. Thinking of u, Lee Lee, take care.

Posted at 5:32 PM on Jan 17, 2011 by Daphne

Daph, Lee lee is OK. She just popped in briefly to say she was fine. What a relief! She is in fact from the affected area, but I don´t know anything about the condition of her house. She and her family are OK - that is the most important thing right now!

sue

duilama, please do not use austism to joke around with comments on these boards!!!! it can hit home for alot of people and believe you me its not something you want to make fun of...have some respect please.... sue from tampa

mymjj5

Haha, I like u, mymjj5. I so totally agree with u.
Posted at 5:29 PM on Jan 17, 2011 by Daphne
_______________________________________________________________
Hi Daphne

Have a good one and Be Safe!!!

Cilla

Americans should be taken away the FREEDOM of speech!! I hate UsA and everything it stands for, besides, you killed Michael.

steff

Dear Harvey Levin and TMZ staff,

This time I believe Jason Malachi.
And I also believe that MJ's voice is behind the songs on Michael Jackson's new album.

I'm ready to repeat AGAIN one more time if you wish.

and Thank YOU ALL for these Emotions !!!!!!!

moni

Posted at 5:48 PM on Jan 17, 2011 by Siggisiss

------

Thank you for these great news, Siggisis.
Lee lee, if you read that: So wonderful to hear that you're fine. All the best to you and your family!

peaceanloveMJ

In my country if someone publishes false news and makes false accusations, next day that post it will be closed! What kind of country is US, if u don't make anything with the liers in any newspaper or tv-post?MJ's parents should sue TMZ for these false accusations about MJ giving propofol to Blanket,about Malachi singing in the new album and many other lies!

sofi

Michael's voice is unique and nobody CAN'T COPY IT.
In breaking news Michael said the truth regarding his life.

Lee lee

HI everyone : )

ANONYMOUS

IT'S TIME FOR THE JACKSON FAMILY TO KNOW THAT MICHAEL'S KIDS: PRINCE AND PARIS SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE TALKING TO PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW!!!!!
WHAT ARE DOING THE ADULTS???
CAN SOMEBODY TELL KATHERINE, PLEASE???

Lee lee

Hi Siggi,moni and Daphne

Thanks all for your concern.:) We are ok and trying to get back things back to normal.

I hope to catch you all again soon. I seem to keep missing you all.

Siggisis

Lee lee, I have a lunch break now, so I am here briefly. :-) Soooo glad you are OK! This is a terrible disaster and I hope everything will be back to normal for you all very soon!
Lots of love.

Lee lee

Thanks Siggi

I was worried you had all left the boards.....I have been doing so much reading in between getting back to work and helping worse victims with the clean up.

So glad to see that you still here :)