Octomom

Whips It in Fetish Video

1/17/2011 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom stars in a fetish video, in which she whips a grown man wearing a baby diaper and a bonnet ... TMZ has learned.

Octomom Sextape

The video was shot recently in her L.A. area home.  The video shows Nadya Suleman, dressed in a black corset, black leggings and her body is kinda smokin'.

Octo whips the dude in the diaper, so much so he has welts on his back.

The video is being shopped for sale.  We're told both Nadya and the dude have signed the model release so it can be sold.

UPDATE: TMZ has obtained the video... Watch the Octomom fetish video!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Deb

Wish I could give you my e-mail addy, donedonedone.

This is like a horror movie. Do you think something's gonna give soon?

Deb

And when you say grifting... you mean involving kids?

dondonedone

This is like a horror movie. Do you think something's gonna give soon?

Grifting-- I Think The kids were the jackpot Christina and Octomaim were aiming for. 2 Great Thinkers and no Plan B.

My guess it that C. convinced Octomaim that she'd be a terrific manager behind the scones. You know like Gail to Oprah. That's why all these people thinking kimba10 was some obese recluse made it easier for her. They got double the exposure.

All that brain-dead MJ stuff and old TV shows and Disney slop-- that's all Octomaim. And so is the Duggar stuff. But the Kh8 crap --that is the both of them. They have been itching to cook up competitive scenarios like a feud with Kate.
Who tried to help once, barfed and walked away.

Kate should be really loving the whip it stuff. Somebody should send her a refrigerator magnet of it. And another bunch for the Duggars with kimba10 quotes across the bottom.

Jade evergreen

@t kimba its degrading what octmom is doing damn she has no moral and is a selfish sick woman making fetish/sex ytape in the room where her kids play and using her kds toys as props is disgusting.

BTW what does Reeese Witherspoon got to do with this story?

Deb

Terrific. Thanks, DDD. I guess everything will go downhill from here forward for these morons.

Dr Media

You could at least look like you tried a little on the Photoshop.

Lee

People, people...this is photoshopped. Fish face's head on another woman's body. Not even a good job - different skin coloring. Get real. Shame on TMZ.

bellestarr

Lee, how can you be so stupid as to think everyone doesn't already know the picture is photo shopped? Dayum fool, get it together.

The video, on the other hand, is not photo shopped. It's the real nasty deal.

Junior

She really is a desperate low life pig.

Will SOMEONE please take her all her kids away before we have at least 8 more drug, pill popping addicted runaways peddling for money and themselves on the Sunset Strip by the time they are freggin 10 years old!

Lori

For all you people on here who portray yourselves as someone who is concerned about those children, if you really cared about them as human beings, you would NOT be writing such horrible and vile statements about this situation for her children to someday read. It may not be a good situation, but those children are human beings, just like you and me. They don't need to one day know that everyone wrote such horrible things about their mother and their existence. I sincerely hope that all of you who write the vile things I have read, are ready for your Karma. You are putting nothing but negative into a situation that's already a tough thing. While you may not agree with her choice, there is NO reason to constantly belittle and demean human beings. Anyone who does that, is less stable than the person you are condemning­.

Lori

I always wonder, how did people become so hating, negative, and grossly cruel, just because they don't agree with or like something. America truly shows it's colors when it does nothing but display such cruelty in matters that are already difficult enough. How I wish our country could show more maturity and compassion in situations such as Nadya and her children. I for one hope for only the best for her and her children, all the condemnati­on and negative statements don't change the fact that they are here. Her choice may not have been what everyone agrees with, but I hope with all of my heart that things get better for them, for the sake of those children and the sake of Nadya as well, because, she is their mother.

Jamal

I'll Watch It... Hey i Mean If I Met YOU And Heard You Had A Sex Tape I Would Watch

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21