Sheen's Escort Pick-Up Line -- Hi, I'm an A-Lister ...

1/18/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen didn't use his charm to pick up a professional female companion during his Vegas bender last week ... he used his "A-list" status.

0117-charlie-sheen-ex-6

Sheen was surfing around on a website called CityVibe, when he stumbled upon the profile of someone named "Ginger."

Sheen was so smitten, he immediately tried to call her up, but "Ginger's" phone was dead ... so Charlie fired off the following email from his AOL account.

0117_email_charlie_sheen_rip_EX_TMZ

Gotta respect his determination.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Louise

I don't see how you at TMZ got his private message, unless she sent it to you. I don't care how controversial someone is - they're privat email messages should not end up on TMZ!!!

Oh no!

Charlie uses an AOL account? That explains EVERYTHING...

Lori

An "A-LISTER" and an A-HOLE...fitting

mrspatrickcampbell

Why does Charlie always have to pay for sex? Why can't Charlie get fish for free like other guys?

Could it be that Charlie suffers from tinymeat?

Oh no!

"Take it from someone who knows his way around Vegas adult entertainment.

Call Sheri's Ranch and have a driver come out and pick you up.

You will get set up in total privacy - and your "A list" status will no doubt get you a $2,500 all nighter plus a half day to relax and wake up where most men pay $20,000.

Trust me Charlie.

Uncle Fred knows stuff."

Uncle Fred,

You haven't been to Sheris Ranch in a while. The bungalos are minimum $4,000 now, for only 4 hours. Still worth it though. Not that I would know, ahem.

stonermoog

"hi, i'm an A-list actor with every sexually transmitted disease ever known to man who can't spell or use grammar properly. i'll sleep with you, then i'll try to kill you. who wouldn't want me?"
god, what a total goober he is. how embarrassing for his children. just hurry up and do yourself in, you moron. you're taking up precious oxygen that the rest of us could be using.

Bubbles The Chimp

This guy has the look of cheap cologne, booze breathe, and smoke smelling clothes.....and VD.

LOLLYPOP666

Ew! He must have every STD in the world. I feel bad for his ex wifes, who only knows what they could have caught. He must have things growing off of his you no what. I guess thats where the money comes into play.

A. Rex Shun

Charlie is still on AOL. How funny is that?

jeezlouise

It wasnt me! Ewe! hes so......blech.

Steelerchick

Desperate much?????

BSweet

A-list actor, Z-list human.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

He should join a Stock Show group, that way he can have his way at ALL times with the Sheep, Pigs, calves, and roosters any time he wants to!!! Its about his level of Moral Clarity!!!!

Emilio

I wish I was Charlie Sheen

gimmeabreak

I'm LMAO at all of the bitter losers here who think Charlie isn't an A-list actor. He's one of if not the TOP PAID ACTOR on any American television show. Period.

You think he's not A-list? Well name ANY other television actor who make more per episode! He's pulling 2 million per episode fpr a weeks work filming a half hour sitcom. That's as A-list as a TV actor gets. I suggest you get over it, losers.