MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray

1/18/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

0118_kid_conrad_murray_photo_EX_TMZ

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

0118_hold_my_hand_video

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?

Linda

I think Dr Murray should be enlisted to help ALL pedophiles get good sleep!

Dr Murray Rocks!!!!

angeleyes

aston and marie - I totally agree! Whether Murray acts "nice" now or not has no bearing on whether he fulfilled his duties as a doctor towards his patient Michael -
He took an oath to become a doctor - a "hippocratic oath" and he broke it - he is a murderer IMO

Part of the hippocratic oath reads as follows:

"I will neither prescribe nor administer a lethal dose of medicine to any patient even if asked"

Unknown

Tmz/Dr. Murray PR team and the spin doctors are at it again.Let me get this straight its all about L.O.V.E right Harvey?

MJ is the Greatest of all

HOW THE HELL COULD ANY REAL FAN BE SO HAPPY STANDING NEXT TO MURRAY WITH A THUMBS UP SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TERRY HENDERSON GUY IS JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET HE DOESN'T EVEN MJ CD'S!!! PROBABLY JUST THRILLER AND OFF THE WALL WHEN "MJ WAS BLACK" AS THE ALL FOOLS SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodBlessMichaelJackson

And this is news..how?

GodBlessMichaelJackson

@TMZ, however much I enjoy visitng your website, if you don't have anything new to report, don't post anything at all.

Rebeca

Who preached love and forgiveness was Jesus. What Michael did was spread Jesus' message through the world.

mrs.chanel

I HEAR THE DEVIL IS A NICE GUY TO! HE KILLED MJ BY DOING WRONG, SO WHO REALLY CARES HOW NICE SOMEONE IS TO YOU! I THINK THIS SO CALLED DR. IS TRYING TO GET THE PRESS TO SEE HIM AS A NICE GUY THAT DIDN'T DO WRONG! AND THIS IS NOT A TURE MJ HE'S A DOUCHEBAG LOSER THAT WANT'S FAME!
R.I.P. MJ YOU WILL BE IN OUR HEART'S FOREVER...LOL

MJ is the Greatest of all

Terry Henderson GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL REAL AND TRUE MJ FANS KNOW YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marica

You're so ignorant...you still think he was a child molester...you shouldn't judge a person in this way...you should see facts, and facts are that he resulted NOT GUILTY, and among thousands of kids he helped only TWO accused him, and one of them confessed he lied for MONEY, while the other, as I said, lost the proceeding. Wake up guys.

Unknown

This is "The Real Story"...Jackson family believes Dr. Conrad Murray should face murder charges: http://on.today.com/h4r69R

MJ is the Greatest of all

ANOTHER PATHETIC PUBLICITY STUNT FROM MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY WEEK HE DOES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAST WEEK IT WAS THE BALLON FOR A KID HE BROUGHT SHOWN ON CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSIG

Maybe this kid can dance, but he sure don't have a brain. How could any MJ fan POSSIBLY "support" this unethical murderer???

MJ is the Greatest of all

HE IS NOT A TRUE/REAL MJ FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOKING FOR HIS 15 MINS OF FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALL ANOTHER PUBLICITY STUNT FROM MURRAY ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!