Dr. Rey -- Hey Ladies, Wanna Feel Horny Again?

1/18/2011 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

55 million American women have NO libido ... so says "Dr. 90210" star  Robert Rey ... but fear not ladies, the good doc has 3 simple steps to boost your sexual appetite -- including an ancient Aztec secret.

011810_dr_rey_video

Jamie

I have a friend here in my town who is also a plastic surgeon. He knows Dr Rey very well and he IS gay. Dr Rey left his wife after coming out of the closet and moved to Brazil. Can't say I'm shocked!

don

women are not sexually aroused because their men got too fat during marriage. Someon needs to tell the guys to take care of their looks. sure women are not as shallow but they are not blind. A little extra weight can add curves to a woman's frame, but extra weight on a man does nothing to add to his sexiness.

Mike Hawk

Go downtown on your wife/girlfriend. Done deal! You're welcome!

en Todo Momento!!

come on now, that is just bad. it's like having dr ruth ask guys or giving guys instructions on how to get horny again!!! ya'll couldn't find anyone less attractive for the ladies, could you??

Vinny BoomBoom

I would rather have salt poured into my wounds than take any advice from this poptart!

Sad sad

I want to see him do the splits again. I just ate an avocado mmmm and now I'm going to exercise. He can feed me the chocolate later.

JOHN

Come on, you gotta love this guy. He makes ordinary guys look great. Next time your Momma tells you to marry a doctor, show up with him....

aquanet

This guy is such and assclown. Guess he still hasn't read the memo that his wife has an eating disorder and he is a homosexual. (not that there is anything wrong with that, except when you are in complete denial about it.)

tygrlili

I remember his wife from the show and she must be so embarassed. He is such an attention freak, but doesn't get that he's just off.

WillOTheWisp

Forget all that!!!

There's only '1' thing that can boost a woman's libido and that'll be A NEW MAN!!!

Lifer

Geez.. where does this clown come from? As a med student, I feel degraded and perplexed knowing this idiot had passed the board :(

David Burns

I stuffed an avocado up my vajayjay but it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Baylee13

Seriously my libido was fine until I read this! Anything attached to this man would kill my libido for the remainder of my life!

meg

He really should "contract" just a bit of class.

Sad sad

It's working. I'm finding him somewhat attractive now. Gimme chocolate!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments