« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denver Broncos Star -- The Dreaded Mug Shot

1/18/2011 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Denver Broncos running back Laurence Maroney -- who was arrested in St. Louis on weapons and drug charges late Monday night.

Laurence Maroney Mug Shot

Maroney -- a star running back for the Denver Broncos -- was allegedly high on drugs while in possession of a firearm.

Maroney's rep insists he had a permit to carry the weapon -- and has since been released from jail.

0118_laurence_maroney_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rico

JUST ANOTHER DOUGH BAG ALTHLETE.....

gerry

he's got turds growing out of his head.

SportsGrl

If you have a mug shot looking that stupid with that all over your head then you have to expect people to think its funny and make comments ... If this was some idiot with a stupid looking mullet Id be laughing just the same ..But oh no if its a black person its racial ...LOL Some of you are just to racists yourself so you sit and wait for it ...He looks stupid In any color ...

Pimpcessa

Wow, doesn't he look handsome today? And, yes, I agree with the poster that wonders why these idiots would screw up a chance of a lifetime for a little weed and carrying guns. But to tell the truth, take a look at teflon Sheen. That boy gets away with everything, who's he paying off? it's not even surprising anymore, it's pretty laughable really. And to think his soon to be ex wife is considering a reconcilliation. Guess that rehab cost more than she got as a get lost gift from Charlie?

Steelers suck

fran, I'm high-fiving you right now!!!!!!!!!

EJ

The Broncos have always had a reputation for hiring thugs and problem children. They make other great personnel decisions, too! Like trading away Jay Cutler....

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I wish I could grow my hair like that

CrisDizzle

What's up with the Snoop Dogg circa 1993 Kris Kross dreadlocks... haha What a Tool!

balanced

Posted at 12:27 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by SportsGrl

But does he hafta be called a gorilla and a hood rat and ghetto trash? I mean yeah make fun of him and his dumb a$$ hairstyle and his dumb a$$ actions but some of the comments just have what we call nowadays..."racial undertones." I know you don't wanna admit it but it's alive and well and right here on this site. Bask in it in all it's glory!!! Own your ****!! I see some aren't bashful and I respect that. But I'm gonna point it out when I see it!

ray

Jay Cutler....go bears.But ortons not the problem in Denver

I Luv TMZ

He should be arrested just for his hair alone.

Kay

When I was a little kid all the girls had to dress up like the book character Heidi for a school play. Everyone had yellow wool braided into two fat plaits pinned to their head. We looked like idiots. I can't imagine why Laurence Maroney would make himself look like that on purpose.

Rico

Imagine if he raped Princess Leia and knocked her up. Their baby would have hairy buns on its nappy little head.

Posted at 12:18 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Hecate

HA, GOOD ONE, I LIKE THAT, THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE MORE LIKE HAIRY BAGELS....

Hutch

Jeez, you know, I'd expect this kind of behavior from say, an Asian American chemical engineer. But a black football player! What is this, topsy-turvy land?

Brent Everett

OMG noooo Brandy was arrested?!