Snooki's Arrest Episode

Blackout to the Future

1/18/2011 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Snooki's mug shot was awesome -- finally getting to see everything that led up to her boozy arrest six months ago was even better. Ah ... those fuzzy, fuzzy memories.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Snidly

AHH-the perfect role model for all aspiring reality tv stars or teenagers to early twentysomethings looking to get sloshed,then fight,and then get laid.The perfect storm!

Ty

No judgements...When I was that age I definitely had my days when I greatly abused alcohol and didn't exercise the best judgement...fortunately I didn't have cameras do***enting my stupidity. I grew out of it and hopefully she will too.

Bob

I didn't hear her say "Oink"! I thought that's what pigs said. What happened, did she forget her lines?

bigdumbgod

Bummer - didn't get a chance to see if drunk pigs can swim.

Rastus

Just give me one of her nostrils and some Crisco...

Teach172

A drunken whore! What a role model for the LOST generation!

yoyoyoyo

alcoholism.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Looks kile a 2-bit whore.

marc

Unless you're spending your only day off helping people less fortunate than you, zip it and get out and help the less perfect!! Love to see your life on cam for 2 minutes- Dry personality and judgement of others is helping you feel better about the dinky..... and genital ..... you only wish you could transfer to Snookie's twin! Now beat it like you do every night!

ladydiinpa

I said this the last time,,to me it seems this is done just for the cameras for drama, I hope the cops are in on this for ratings for her show, same thing with the phony brawl with the plastic kardashian sisters in the bar in NY..fake..drama for cameras for ratings..

Tammy

WHO is this nobody and who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geowhiz

So cute!! You almost want to use her face for a punching bag.

crabbygirl81

OMG @ FUTMZ - that was hilarious! Thank you for the LOL!

(And I also want to say I use to HATE the Jersey Shore...unfortunately my lovely husband got me to watch an episode and it is actually semi-entertaining. This was their "premier" or whatever last week - but Snooki falls over trying to put on a boot. It was sooooo funny. Thank God for my DVR because I re-watched that part like 5 times just to laugh!)

sjsunshine

She's nasty. Completely gross. I haven't seen Jersey shore but I have watched interviews of her and other "cast" members and I just don't get it. Why are these morons on tv and what the hell is up with their nicknames???

celebritymagnet

Jersey Shores Angelina avoids a lawsuit. Kim Granatell and Danny Provenzano reunited. Post from today http://celebritymagnet.com/blog/2011/01/19/danny-provenzano-shows-kim-g-some-tough-love-and-angelina-pivarnick-avoids-a-lawsuit/

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments