Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: You're Outta Here!

1/19/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer has filed a motion to dismiss Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against him ... TMZ has learned.

0119_conrad_joe_EX_TMZ_01

Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, claims Joe's attorney missed the statute of limitations and therefore the case -- centering on the death of Michael Jackson -- should be thrown out.

Peckham claims Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed the lawsuit 158 days after the 1-year deadline.

Deb

#15.
Posted at 11:16 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Tellit

Thanks for the reposting along with the comments you made. I knew there is something fundamentally wrong with the way the fans approach the interactions with the "haters" (not just me), just hadn't connected the dots between the fans' radicalism with fascim and totalitarianism but as soon as I read your post a lightbulb went off. I agree with you 100%. Maybe now I can get back to talking about Michael/ Murray/et al without having to fend off the rabids on a personal level. No butt kissing here but again thank you - you are a very, very intelligent and knowledgeable person.

MJFAN

This is to # 31 and 33 you are bunch of sorry losers. Michael never touched any stupid kids is the parents that wanted to make easy money so they used their kids and Murray should be put on the electric chair for killing Michael. Why Americans are so shallow, ignorant and stupid?

Corey

Well then if the judge dismiss it; Joe Jackson is going to get the AK 47 and shoot about 158 bullet holes in the bastard which is Dr, Murray: if justice can't be ****in served; well then take it in your own ****ing hands.

Deb

Posted at 5:38 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Corey

Would you seriously be happy if someone took Dr. Murray out? Two wrongs don't make a right, and I think Michael would be absolutely horrified to hear that anyone would kill on his behalf. If you fans believe what Michael said, then remember - he spoke often of loving each other, especially those who are "unlovable", of forgiveness, he wanted to(however delusionally) "heal the world".

Anyone that takes out Conrad Murray can't possibly be a real fan..or should I say devotee..of Michael's. I can understand the desire to take matters into one's own hands, truly I can, but it doesn't mean it's right.

I suppose I should hope Dr. Murray gets the max - for at least 4 years (or less with time off for good behavior) in segregation from the other prisoners he will be safe. Believe me - they aren't going to put him into the general population for his own safety. Hopefully by the time he gets out the rabids will have calmed down and will let justice be served as meted out by the court.

Tellit

34. Posted at 5:26 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Deb
________

:) yw

and YOU have never been nobodys butt kisser. Or at least not for long I hope.

Good luck to you Deb.

Fans of Michael Jackson only has hatred in his heart. People are selfish and therefore contributed to self-destruct MJ

jack

I just have to say you people that saying thanks for the doctor
killing Michael Jackson which he's not dead but if he was just for saying that something going to happen to your kids thanks for who ever do it.

mymjj5

....and Murray still does not have a defense!!!Next.

mymjj5

________________________________________________________________
Michael never murdered anyone either. Murray is a liar, murderer, and behind in child support....ooops my bad murray's a thief too. He stole MJ's millions and now he current on all of his past due living expenses.

btw: Murray does not have a defense nor a defence!!!!LOL!

HumanNature

Murray Never Molested Kids.

Posted at 6:59 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by OhWell

AND NEITHER DID MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

HOW COME MURRAY TURN HIS BACK AND REFUSES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN CHILDREN????

HumanNature

OhWell

FOR THE RECORD, I DO NOT HATE THE QUACK!!!!

I JUST WANT JUSTICE 4 MJ!!!!

mymjj5

Nothing said by the haters provides one shred of vindication or justification for the murdering actions of conrad murray. Mr. D.A., the charges need to be increased to first degree murder!!! a billion fans world wide are counting on you!!

ANONYMOUS

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT'S THE REAL PARIS JACKSON WHO IS CURSING SO MUCH ON FORSPRING ME: "OBeeGirl9"????
HER LANGUAGE IS SHOCKING!!!!!
WHAT DOES THE JACKSON FAMILY DO?????
DOES SOMEBODY HAVE A REAL LOOK ON THOSE KIDS.
POOR MICHAEL! JERMAINE'S & RANDY'S KIDS HAVE CORRUPTED YOUR BABIES YET!!!
AND PRINCE HAS STILL A GIRLFRIEND????? AT 13??? DOES HE STILL REMEMBER HIS DAD?
POOR MICHAEL.... IT'S so SAD...

sofi

This is really unbelievable! Both are trying to fill their pockets with money using Michael's name.
How do these people sleep at night without worrying over Michael's death,how could they live with themselves?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments