« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dana White -- Women Will Never Fight in The UFC

1/19/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The UFC has banned another substance -- estrogen -- because UFC honcho Dana White tells us he will "NEVER" allow a female fighter to step inside his octagon.

01910_dana_white_video
For the record, there are a TON of badass, tough-as-nails women fighters including Cris "Cyborg" Santos and Gina Carano ... but they both fight for the rival Strikeforce league.

So we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CG

@#32 - Have you watched any TV lately? You see women sports reporters who start there "sexual harassment" bull****, that's what I'm talking about in the NFL. Plus they suck at reporting. Then there's Danica (however you spell it) Patrick. I was excited at first to see a female racing in Nascar (yes, I know she has been in Indy for a while) , but then they had to make it about her looks and have her half naked everywhere. I'm in to sports for sports, sorry. I didn't say there was women playing in the NFL. I hope you can sleep now.

en Todo Momento!!

uh, a 'man' obviously don't know what 'a woman' is, if he is always selecting the wrong type of ahem 'whore' to fight...you gotta know what a real woman is to 'think' that you know how women fight!! dumas. just like mr white won't go out looking for bill gates types for his fighting cages, seems that mostly the men in charge in these sports seem to look for the slutty eyeball scratcher as the 'typical woman/girl fighter. duh.

dash

No one cares Dana the UFC was exciting for a sec now everyone is doing it. MOve on next

fuck off

**** off sexist pigs. Karma is a bitch. White can make any business decision he damn well pleases but as for you idiots you do realize that Gina Carano could whip your ****ing ass, dont you? Anyone who actually has respect for the sport would respect anyone putting in that many hours to train, male or female. All of you making these sexist remarks will NEVER experience that kind of dedication to anything. TRUE fighters would have no respect for you.

Female UFC Fan

I am a woman and a huge UFC fan from way back. I have to say that I have no desire to watch women fight in the UFC.

sam

If you think women cant or should'nt fight come down to my gym an sparr. Girls can fight!

Anna

@T Dogg....Ok Im a girl & I fight. I am just as good as the guys in my gym. I also can take a punch just like they can. I dont let them go easy on me, and Im the only girl @ my gym so I do everything the guys do. So the things you said were hurtful & VERY UNTRUE!you should actually give girl fighters a chance. Sorry if I come off rude, but I think your wrong

Deodorant

LOL. The people saying stuff like "women should just stay in the kitchen where they belong" probably can't even fight themselves and/or can't get laid. Way to broadcast your insecurities.

As much as I am for women's rights, I don't think they should fight men. They should have their own division (unless one exists already).

Katy

Eventually this man does not know that womans can kick some ass... As my self I'm a MMA and I am proud to be a woman so therefore sooner or later it could be me or any woman stepping into the octagon @UFC. Like it or not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4