Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

Shuffle Demon

thanks Shuffle - we get her back tomorrow and we'll pamper her till she can't stand it anymore :o)

Posted at 10:32 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope OxSanity doesnt read that... she will be boooking a flight tommorow...lol

ohreally

But Sweetheart was the ONLY one to be IP banned.
It just makes me wonder, WHY, she earned this privilege?
Are some so scared of what she has to say?

Posted at 10:04 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by IA
************************************
No, I would hazard a guess most think she is a little (or a lot) loonie... and her posts are deemed by many to be obnoxious.
Just saying!

little aussie reader

This is a situation simply because she can "accuse." No real proof. No police, no 911, no nothing. Ox is crying domestic violence wolf because she's not getting what she want's.

Posted at 10:25 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by janet

Spot on janet! She is an unbelievably avaricious woman behaving like a spoilt child.

little aussie reader

Hope OxSanity doesnt read that... she will be boooking a flight tommorow...lol

Posted at 10:33 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

LOL Shuffle! No pampering for Ox! She'd be lucky to get a urine stained mattress under the house in the wet season!

V

Yo,

Your link from Huffington Post might have been a tad more well received if so many of us hadn't experienced being censored there, witnessed a clear bias of the coverage of this case, and as to this particular article -

DID YOU GOOGLE THAT ATTORNEY? She looks A LOT like that RACHEL woman who was allegedly involved with Tiger Woods. She sure should know what veneers are in my opinion. Then again maybe her teeth are just all capped? The reality is she is NOT a practicing attorney in CA. She doesn't live in CA. She has no CA BAR CARD. She is in New Jersey. She works for a firm called Walder, Hagen, and Brogan in Roseland, NJ. She claims to supposedly understand and worked with REAL BATTERED women so I personally, being a victim of DV, was extremely disappointed in what this woman wrote. She apparently DID NOTHING to evaluate the veracity or consistency of Oksana's claims, compare what has been published which she gave to the court in June/July and all the versions of what she claims afterwards. In my opinion has not bothered to realize the consequences of what has been allowed to occur out there in CA where DV goes,ignored the fact legitimate on THE GROUND DV organizations in LA and CA have distanced themselves and even had to counter misinformation being spread by Oksana and CO. NOPE, this Vikki Ziegler after reading your post just landed in my UNRELIABLE bin.

Personally, I may be in a minority but I also found her website OFFENSIVE. If she is supposedly a DV advocate, I found her posing on her desk akin to Oksana poising in her underwear on that piano. As a DV survivor who lived it 30 years ago, I know how far we have come. I don't think she gets it or respects it. Just my opinion though. How is she really supposed to be taken seriously?

I found her to be more about self promotion than really digging in and understanding what is happening in this case.

WHICH BEGS the question - WHY would anyone view what this particular attorney says on a blog on Huffington POst as legitimate or UP-to-DATE?

It always goes back to CONSIDER THE SOURCE, and if the outlet used is HUFFINGTON POST - there is usually an agenda behind whoever and whatever they give bandwidth - it isn't news there, imo, it is propaganda. YOu can buy what they sell blindly. I refuse.

I am not NOT going to provide her link. Folks interested can google her. I don't want to help her or HUFFINGTON POST. They are right up there with ROL, TIME WARNER, and the TRIBUNE where I am concerned and this saga goes.

Just my opinion of course. Based on what I have witnessed and read and watched as this rolled into the PUBLIC DOMAIN!

anonym

I'm standing here with my hands on my hips and watching how some ukranian slut with distorted face fooling around AMERICAN JUSTICE SISTEM because of freedom to" do what ever you want" and it's becomming very interesting.
What about Mel Gibson- one of the members of Great American Nation, who work and work and work to have American Nation great?

by another russian
````````````````````

Shuffle Demon

Hope OxSanity doesnt read that... she will be boooking a flight tommorow...lol

Posted at 10:33 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 10:37 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
==============================================================

ROFLMAO

little aussie reader

V - Great post. Well done! yo doesn't like to be confronted with real facts and real research so I doubt you'll make an impact but well done none the less. :o)

Shuffle Demon

Hope OxSanity doesnt read that... she will be boooking a flight tommorow...lol

Posted at 10:33 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 10:37 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
==============================================================

ROFLMAO

Posted at 10:46 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
---------------------------------------------------------
I can her OxSanity now.. "Da Stain, Da Stain"

little aussie reader

I can her OxSanity now.. "Da Stain, Da Stain"

Posted at 10:47 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

LOL - it'd be just like old times for her. Poor, poor Ox in her Russian hovel, sneaking boys through her window.... I mean fending boys off from her window. Poor, poor Ox.

Shuffle Demon

I can her OxSanity now.. "Da Stain, Da Stain"

Posted at 10:47 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 10:51 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
-------------------------------------------------------------
while mom and da shook their parents down to avoid charges... ah good times for OxSanity

little aussie reader

Posted at 10:53 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

ah yes.... the good old days.... when women were devious gold diggers and men were there for extorting.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 10:53 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 10:55 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
===========================================================
Yeah I bet she gets all weepy everytime she shakes someone down nowadays...lol

little aussie reader

Yeah I bet she gets all weepy everytime she shakes someone down nowadays...lol

Posted at 10:57 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

ya gotta love nostalgia and sentimentality, Gone with the Wind does it for me, but each to his own I guess. She's a nasty piece of work. On the mr potato head front - I'm torn between thinking he'll slam shut and say nothing and hoping (if he's been offered immunity) he'll sing like a bird and sink the bitch.

Frieda

@LittleAussie
Wow, good luck with your dog's surgery! What breed, what kind of surgery? Traditional, tightrope, TPLO or TTA? There is a great canine orthopedics list on Yahoo you might want to join. Make sure pooch has a leash on at all times when walking around, plenty of pain meds and "Ace" so you don't have any "oops" moments, where everything is ruined because of one impulsive squirrel chase.

ANYWAY, back to the topic: Ox the bitch is a disgusting liar and nobody believes her. I can't wait for Herzog's tell-all about her rear love with him and the lowers. Love Harvey's snark, how Herzy "knows her playbook ...inside and out"