Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

LA me

Used to see Hedgehog lurking about at The Ivy on Robertson. Always thought there was something wrong about him!

We get a lot of these nefarious "lurkers" in this town. They give you the "willys". Had this one in particular that used to show up everywhere when I was driving the "purple man". Creepy!

Still have a Pap that thinks that everytime he see's me that Lady Gaga is in the the car because I drove her a few times.

LA me

Heard something unusual today. If you take the last 2 numbers of the year you were born and then add it to the age you will become this year......it will always come out to 111 no matter what!

LA me

Ms. Oinky and Mr. Potato Headgehog are two peas in a pod. They deserve each other. Too bad for Headgehog that Horrowitz has taken his place.

Any news from Horrorwitz's wife about filing that divorce? She may need protection, seeing what happened to the last Mrs. Horrorwitz. Maybe Headgehog can look after her!

Ray

That is cool and weird at the same time.

little aussie reader

LA - works for me, hubby, our daughter, the dog and the cats. Spooky Mulder!

LA me

Lil
Lots of sticks this year. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11...

little aussie reader

and next year we die. There's a comforting thought. LOL!

little aussie reader

LOL LA! You're welcome anytime. No earthquakes, a couple of volcanoes but they're extinct and full of water, fish and platypus so we swim in them. We have a great deck and a pool table. The far north is a beautiful area with friendly people and no paps. :o)

little aussie reader

Oh, we do have the odd cyclone or two but, as a boarder, you would have no responsibility for repairs, so it's all good, just hang on and enjoy the ride ;o)

kinm

Wait a second, if a third person is present at a lawyer meeting, the attorney-client privilege is automatically broken, isn't that correct?

LA me

LIL
Don't know if swimming with "paps" OR "plats" are any different...except one always has a camera!

LA me

OK....What the F is a cyclone??? Or should I ask? Doesn't sound pleasant.

LA me

Why does the word "Cyclone" seem to conjure up images worse than a tornado?? Being a 3rd Generation So Cali....I will take a 30 second earthquake over any thing.... Don't know its coming and it's over with before you realize you are outside talking to your neighbor in your underwear. (been there, done that)

little aussie reader

LA you have to come visit! Our last place, before we moved to the "big city" (pop: 150,000) was near one of the crater lakes on 40 acres, we had a spring that feeding into a dam that fed a creek which in turn led down to the "big city". One day, coming home, we were just about to turn into our driveway when we saw a platypus walking up the road. We stopped, made sure it was a female (because the males have poisonous spurs on their back legs) and took it home. Our daughter and her cousins got to hold it and feel it's bill - the bill is the most amazing thing - as soft as kid leather! They are a beautiful creature. Platypusses are territorial so we think we had too many in our dam and this one had stormed off in a huff!

P.S my mother's second husband was a Fijian Chieftain.

little aussie reader

Posted at 3:20 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by LA me

Ok, cyclone...think Katrina...and google Cyclone Larry.