Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

Annie

Know what's funny? Even in the pic with this story it appears that Herzog could be a cut and paste pic...lol.

Shuffle Demon

lol... well who didnt see this one coming...I can't wait till HorroDitz tries to serve a subpeona on "The Beaver", so that he can finally spill all Mel's secrets...they seem so desperate with their ROL PR spin as of late...OxSanity.. soon to be starrring in "The Fugitve"...Rated M for money!

Firefly

Curious,

Most did hear about the bad stuff against Mel and not so much what Ox was doing. The Media is one sided over there it seems.

Curious

Firefly -
But a cute and adorable cry baby =D

Annie -
LMAO - you're right!

M. Gabriel

@Herzog: Buddy, you need to come forth with every shred of evidence you have on skanky! Be an upright guy and do the right thing! Tell Mel's lawyers everything! America is sick of her ass! Be a hero.

Shuffle Demon

My question is: where the hell is Tim Dalton's input in this case...after all he was married to the whore....and his son is getting shafted by Oinky's shenegians....poor Alexander....he needs a sane home life too....

Posted at 5:33 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Rockchick
---------------------------------------------------------
I think OxSanity has pulled the old abuse allegations way before Mel...I bet dollars to donuts she did it ti Tim... and he paid her off...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

LISA: I have copies of the bio back to july?

janet

Guys, refresh my memory...Is this the bodyguard that was a convicted felon with guns in the house? The same guy Gibson got a restraining order on and wanted him out of his house and Ox refused for months?

middleagedcrazy

Remember how the piano player's scamming crew were trying to find the four other alleged girlfriends?

Kris Herzog knows -- but not VK.

Tee hee

little aussie reader

yep, same guy janet

Firefly

Hiya Firefly, welcome back :o) I've had a few conversations like that with people here. One lady I know says - "what's happening with Mel"? every time I see her now. People just lap up whatever mainstream media tells them.

Posted at 6:22 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader

It was really frustrating, I can't tell you how much I wanted to go to the media and tell them WTF is going on. This is blue journalism and it makes them all look bad. But I am only one and they would have laughed me out of there.

M. Gabriel

Posted at 5:33 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Rockchick
---------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 6:27 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
************************************************************

TD is spineless little puss.

Curious

Posted at 6:24 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly
-----------------------------------------------------

Mr. Mel has a bigger name so he'd be the bigger focus - besides Hollywood's Powers-That-Wannabe having a huge hate on for him.

Some of my friends who have gotten interested in the story call/mail me with "What's Oksana lying about now" whenever they read something.

Shuffle Demon

LMAO... SO you know ROL will be spinning an new story to do more damage control...

janet

Thanks aussie, thought so.