Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

kali

Hey SD, are you getting some warmer weather in oil country?
We are finally getting some of the warm stuff further south from you, along with the chinook headaches!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Bubba: Immaculate interception from 'rear' love. Don't ya know.

Firefly

FIREFLY: Being that I haven't seen your END, it does however sound like it's more attractive than skanky's face. LOL!

Posted at 7:26 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by M. Gabriel

Her face is the butt end of a joke. But I don't get the punch line.

Just Saying

Did Ox get pregnant on purpose with Dalton as well?

Posted at 7:04 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by janet

I'd put money on it.

Posted at 7:07 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader

At the time it was reported as a "surprise" pregnancy with a lot of reports coming out that Dalton never planned to have children. I recall clearly because Dalton was quite well known for his portrayal of Bond by then, and had given interviews where he intimated to the fact that having children in a world full of problems was not exactly a good idea. He had also been with Vanessa Redgrave very shortly before Oky, a well known Russian/socialist/communist sympathiser many years his senior and well past her child bearing age.

Shuffle Demon

Hey SD, are you getting some warmer weather in oil country?

Posted at 7:30 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by kali
-----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Kali.... I was getting a little sick on the snow, the cold was a pain but the snow was a bigger headache... but I am enjoying it while I can... mind you I think you guys had it worse with the wind and snow...

kinm

If the truth will incriminate himself, do you honestly think he would tell what exactly happened?

NICOLE

I don't know if this is the right move. Herzog has any problem lying or twisting stories. He is not a credible person at all. Plus, MG made him to loose his job as bodyguard with the restriction order, remember?

Firefly

One thing I did come home with was the flu. I was shaking and feeling bad the whole three hours on the flight coming home. So I'm off to bed because the Thera Flu is kicking in. Good night everyone I talk to y'all tomorrow.

kali

SD, it was really brutal for a few days for sure with all the drifting snow but when I win lotto max Friday, I'm moving to California for the rest of the winter!

little aussie reader

G'night Firefly - snuggle up - see you next time :o)

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:39 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by kali
----------------------------------------------------------
lmao you and me both...

janet

@aussie...that's always been my point. In my opinion the pregnancy was always planned by Ox, a surprise to Gibson.

diogenes

With Herzog surfacing and doing interviews, no wonder Gibson went to Costa Rica for some escape.

LISA

Thanks for the older bio Sam. You notice her height was listed at 5'6 1/2" then. Right now its
listed at 5'8". It's absolutely trivial, but what is the point. She is a textbook pathological liar and a hard core narcissist.

By the way, there was an IMDB bio way back from July that I'm thinking about. It was extreme in the barging/lying , 10 x worse than what she has on now.

Bonnie

Mel Gibson bites the big one real time as a professed Jew hater. Lets give him the same gasing they gave the Jews in Nazi Germany!!! So long you evil jerk!!!!!!