Sarah Palin -- My Stalker Is VERY Dangerous

1/19/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin believes her stalker still poses a very serious threat ... and now she's begging a judge to NOT lift the restraining order against him because she's afraid he'll attack her family.

0109_sarah_palin_tmz_ex_2

Sarah just filed new legal documents in Alaska ... in which she explains how she and her BFF Kristan Cole are "fearful" of what could happen if Shawn Christy is allowed to travel to Alaska ... as he claims he intends to do in the near future.

The papers were filed in response to Christy's recent attempts to dissolve the restraining order that was placed against him in October after several "threatening messages" geared towards Sarah surfaced online.

Now, Sarah claims she is still scared -- insisting Christy has continued to demonstrate "menacing behavior" and "poses a risk of serious physical harm or injury to Ms. Cole and the Palins."

As we previously reported, Christy -- who lives in Pennsylvania --  believes Sarah randomly began to send him "ominous" text messages last year ... despite the fact they've never met.

The judge is expected to make a ruling on the matter in the next few days.

gimmeabreak

Does the restraining order really bar him from entering the entire state of Alaska now or is that what sarah is asking for now? Because the original restraining order that was granted only restricted him to 1 mile from Palin's home and her daughter's school. That distance was settled on after..

"Palin and her attorney claimed Christy made implied threats through phone and written messages, allegedly telling Palin to "watch her back," saying he was buying a one-way ticket to Alaska and sending a receipt for a gun purchase.

Palin also testified that he also believes he has some kind of relationship with her daughter, Willow, and has brought up the girl's name."

As for Sarah's belief that a restraining order will protect her when she believes that "the bottom line is, he is crazy and could kill me", well you just can't fix stupid can you? Sorry honey but a restraining order is only going to protect you from law abiding citizens, not someone who is intent on murdering you.

Getting a restraining order against someone who is intent on murdering you is a waste of time and money, time and money that would be better spent at the gun range praticing to defend yourself and family from the kook should he follow through with his threats.

Bubbles The Chimp

This idiot woman has the facial bone structure of a pitbull and the brain capacity of a garden slug.

I wonder how many male Palin supporters are using that photo for wanking off in the bathroom.

gimmeabreak

Palin testified by telephone that she feared for her life, and for her family's safety: "Bottom line is, he is crazy and could kill me," Palin said, according to the court transcript. "He wants me dead." - Huffington Post

I'm confused. Does Sarah really believe that someone who is "crazy" and "wants her dead" is going to wait to murder her until AFTER the restraining order is lifted? LMFAO!

Well nobody ever accused her of being an intelectual... ;)

jusme

Why? Does he have a map with crosshairs over your town?

Vernon P. Alarcon

I personally believe that U.S. Americans in our nation don't have maps and, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S. or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children!

gimmeabreak

Someone remind me what the penalty is for violating a restraining order vs. murdering someone in Alaska?

I'm doubtful that anyone bent on murdering her is very concerned about being prosecuted for violating a restraining order. I mean that's the kind of thing law abiding citizens concern themselves with, not deranged stalker/murderers.

DalesWife

Stick to your niche, report impartially. That's why people come here. For snarkiness, we'll visit the "Queen of All Media". Maybe.

Logical

So much hate on here. I wouldn't be surprised if #15 wasn't that hate-filled Olberman fellow.

Zippy

Wow call me amazed, All this hate...I hope none of these haters call yourselves Americans or we are in trouble. Think about what happened in Arizona wake up.

Louis

@Cartman - Just because TMZ is reporting Sarah's own words does not mean they are attacking her. Thats the problem with you Palinites - The minute someone discusses something about Sarah you claim media harrassment and bias. PerhEven if it is an objective point. No where does this article say She s a bad woman who deserves this. they are simply reporting her fears. I cant stand the woman. She makes me sick to my stomach with her gum inagery, but I sure don;t wish her any harm. Imagine that, an anti-palinite who does not want ot see her get hurt! What an idea! Go protest that

Dan

Can we buy Shawn a ticket to Alaska?

Nancy B

I am sure palin is a nice person-but she in my eyes is no more than a "glory hound" I don't believe her ethics are any better than the s*** we have for a president-and his whole administration is included.(tail waggers) I don't believe she is sincere-or honest-it would be a mistake if she ran for president-she is too much of an "ME ME ME PERSON: SEE ME: I AM SPECIAL! She is a user-and values are not present, I feel somewhat sorry for her husband-and family-she wants to rule-and that is ashamed.

SandyR

Well all I can say is I'm glad she's an American problem. We have enough of our own problems with politics here in Canada, but at least we don't have to deal with someone like her! Frankly I don't care if you people elect her as your president, but for the love of Pete keep her fingers off the nukes, and don’t let her travel outside the country. She'd start a war with Canada if she thought it would get her press. Too scary to even contemplate that scenario, good luck with that folks.

Home Skillet

Posted at 11:19 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by SandyR
-------------------------------------------------

I love SandyR! :-) HOORAY FOR SANDYR!!! Favorite Canadian of the Day! That's right, Wayne Gretzky ... take a seat, son!

gimmeabreak

"Wow, TMZ. Thanks for the impartial reporting. If I wanted to see the worst pictures of Palin and slanted news, I'd go to Perez.

Posted at 11:19 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by DalesWife"

OH PLEASE! No one expects political pundits, like Sarah Palin, to act impartially. Why on earth would you expect an entertainment gossip rag to be impartial? You do realize the difference between journalists and news organizations and the paparazzi and gossip rags, don't you? I mean really!? *rolls eyes*