Zsa Zsa's Famous Mansion on Sale ... For $28 Million!!!!!

1/19/2011 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor and Prince Frederic von Anhalt have decided to sell their legendary Bel Air mansion ... for a bargain basement price of 28 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Zsa Zsa Gabor Mansion

Zee Prince tells us the MASSIVE estate was originally built by Howard Hughes in the '50s and Elvis lived in the pad for roughly 4 years while he was filming movies in L.A.

According to Prince, the home is roughly 8,000 square feet .... with 26 total rooms.

So why are Zsa Zsa and Prince moving?? PFVA says the couple decided that maintaining the property has become, "too much of a headache" because of their age and ongoing health problems ... and figured it's finally time to move on.

Plus, Prince tells us, he's "sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month ... because we only use two rooms in the house."

We're told the plan is to put the mansion on the market for $25-$28 million and move into a $1.5 million dollar condo in Westwood ... something "Zsa Zsa always wanted."

Check out the pics -- it's pretty freakin' awesome!

sam

Based on the pictures if you lived outside it wouldn't be worth the price....no pictures of the inside?

KAM

I AGREE W/ #5........AND LOOKS LIKE IT NEEDS A WHOLE NEW DRIVEWAY

sleepynb

Well, if it was built in the 1950s, I guess it's not "old" Hollywood. But you can see that the grounds are designed to host large parties. I'm sorry that it's time for them to leave the house, but I'm sure it's too big to keep up. 26 rooms? I'm sure it's not updated inside. You can tell the sun blinds outdoors are from the 1950s.

dd

This house needs waaayyy too much work, even the landscaping hasn't been kept up.

eggshells los gogo

You could get a whole lota estate fo 28mils smog earth quake cracks as seen on the drive.i`am sure it is total trash in a shaker zone full of smog.I could by 10 estates that are better for less than 28 mils total but in LA it`s either bev hill or a concrete sidewalk to live on gangs house invasions smog and earth shakes and earth waves keep the house and I`d like to see TMZ follow though for once what does it bring how much did it cost to build in the first place plus inflation

Linda

Good Luck trying to sell that house for 26 million. I wouldnt pay $500.000 . Why wouldnt they fix the driveway. Any inspector would put that on the list.

Jake Ryan

Nice pics. Does it have a pool?

Becky

$28 million, what a joke! They need to take better pictures, that patio set I have and I bought it at Costco. And so does my neighbor. ha ha....

Debbieto

Looks like someone is trying to cash in before someone checks out....

Bobertbobert

Oddly enough, there are only grounds photos.

fargone

For that price I would want more than a two car garage..but maybe I'm being too picky.

en Todo Momento!!

all im's gonna say is: greek and roman pillars.....very desolate lookin here. wth.

Fallopia Lopez

A: Why are there 25 pictures of the patio?
B: They're DREAMING if they think this is going to sell for anything more than $7 or $8 Million, and that's pushing it. $28M? HA. Note the VERY cracked blacktop in the motor court, plus the other homes blocking the pool view.

Dream on.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

From which ex-husband did she steal this house? Did her fake Prince A-Hole ever have a job? How many husbands did she have? Guess she got lots of money from all of them. I don't remember her in any films. She must have been one of the original Hollywood Whores.

Gerri