'American Idol' Judges

Who'd You Rather?

1/20/2011 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night's "American Idol" premiere made us wonder if Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell were missed or did Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler up the show's game?

0120_idol_paula_lopez0120_idol_simon_tyler

moveover

Answer: C. None of the Above

Criss

There are actually still people who watch this nonsense?

bjorn2020

As America sits on it's collective, ever-broadening bottom watching this ridiculous excuse for entertainment, the rest of the world is falling apart. Good job America, you've allowed bright sparkly things to distract you from the royal screwing you're getting. Enjoy it.

will

LMAO @ J-HO

Different Rules Apply

Loved the show - pleasantly surprised in fact. Thank goodness that KARA is gone - she was like nails on a chalkboard.

john

i think steve and jlo have added a level of credibility that previous judges did not bring. seriously, simons cred was the spice girls??? thats real music? (i'm not bashing the spice girls btw). tyler, lopez and jackson will rock this season.

HMichaelH

Re the question about who is the better judge, Paula or What's-Her-Name.....you should leave an option for "The are both terrible!"

TV fan

I was pleasantly surprised with the show. Enjoyed watching J LO and really enjoyed Steven Tyler's wit. I think they will do great. Funny interactions.

Deborah

I think that Steve Tyler is a child molester. The comments this 62 year OLD man was making to the youngest girls is SICK. I agree, though, that most of them would jump in bed with him if he asked. I don't think the show will last another year without an honest judge such as Simon.

LillyLOVESPaula

PAULA ALL THE WAY MOTHERF*****!!

LillyLOVESPaula

you all just go to jlo.. because people hate paula.. that's a shame as if paula has done anything to you

momrocks2

The show was better than I thought it was going to be for the most part, but only one show has been one so far. I guess we will just have to see how it turns out. I like Steve Tyler, but it's a bit creepy with him eying up girls who are under 18.

Cowellfans

They really need to bring Simon Cowell back to American Idol. Ryan Seacrest has about 50 different jobs, why can't Simon do American Idol and X Factor?

Vote to bring Simon back at www.bringbacksimon.com

soulofanangel

American Idol you conquered your field

Their talent as such soon was sealed

2011 has yet to be judged

Get the "hook" if they don't want to budge.

Copyright 2011 soulofanangel

Maureen

Better judge? Not sure yet. But I did really enjoy both Steven and Jennifer with Randy last night. There is a different energy to the panel and the show and I like it. And let me add, I am not a regular AI viewer...more like someone who would watch just now and then.