Conrad Murray -- All Smiles

1/20/2011 8:04 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing the same workout outfit from last week, Conrad Murray put on a happy face while enjoying a carefree lunch in Santa Monica on Thursday.

0120_conrad_murray_TMZ_WM_EX
There are definite perks to having your medical license suspended.

Deb

MY NOSE IS ALREADY IDENTICAL TO MJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean BEFORE or AFTER the surgeries?

HumanNature

But I want to know when are they going to follow California and suspend those licenses????

Posted at 8:44 PM on Jan 20, 2011 by MiMi

ME TOO!!!

HumanNature

I WONDER IF THE QUACK WIFE IS "SMILING"????

NOT!!!!!

HumanNature

WELCOME TO LOONEY AND JACKASS HOUR!!!

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

Deb

I WONDER IF THE QUACK WIFE IS "SMILING"????

NOT!!!!!

Posted at 8:51 PM on Jan 20, 2011 by HumanNature

Hey, leave her out of it, her only crime was marrying Conrad Murray.

HumanNature

OhWell

THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING CONRAD MURRAY AS A "KILLER"!!!!

WHAT A "SMILING DAY", EVEN YOU ADMIT THAT THE QUACK IS "GUILTY"!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

HumanNature

Deb

I DON'T THINK THE QUACK'S WIFE IS "SMILING" SINCE HE BROUGHT ALL THIS SHAME DOWN ON HER!!!

AND BESIDE, THE QUACK IS DEFINITELY SHOWING ANY "RESPECT" FOR HIS WIFE!!

HumanNature

CORRECTION:

Deb

AND BESIDE, THE QUACK IS DEFINITELY NOT SHOWING ANY "RESPECT" FOR HIS WIFE!!

HumanNature

AND ANOTHER THING, Deb

NICOLE ALVAREZ IS STANDING BY HER "MARRIED MAN"!!!

Tell-Zit

Deb and HN they worked together on the jury,,,THE FINAL NOT GUILTY was a partnership by all of the MJ FAN CLUB.

HumanNature

NOTHING LIKE JAIL TIME FOR A MURDERER!!!!

TRIAL DATE WILL BE SET NEXT, TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2011!!!

NOW THAT'S A FACT!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

DH

He must believe in the philosophy expressed in Charlie Chapman's Smile song which Michael recorded and Jermaine sung at the funeral. SMILE!

MJ is the Greatest of all

MJ GETS MARRIED TO ONE OF HIS FANS AT CD SIGNING IN VIRGIN MEGA STORE 2001 IN NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb

CORRECTION:

Deb

AND BESIDE, THE QUACK IS DEFINITELY NOT SHOWING ANY "RESPECT" FOR HIS WIFE!!

Posted at 9:14 PM on Jan 20, 2011 by HumanNature

This time I agree with you. He is a womanizer of the worst kind, irresponsibly having children with different women and being married at the same time. I cannot imagine why his wife stays with him. I would think he has humiliated her enough.

And as for Ms. Alvarez - I have no clue what she is thinking either but she must have pretty low self-esteem to stay with him. I am sure she can do much, much better. Unless, of course, she thinks Murray will walk and write a tell-all that will bring him a lot of money, which she can then petition for child support.