Jesse James and Kat Von D -- 'She Said Yes'

1/20/2011 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Jesse tells us, "I would gladly go through all I have been through again, if in the end I could have Katherine."

Jesse James
is officially engaged to his tattooed girlfriend Kat Von D ... seven months after his divorce from Sandra Bullock became final.

Jesse James and Kat Von D Engaged

James told People.com, "So honored that [Kat] said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!"  TMZ got in touch with Jesse to ask if he was engaged, and he said, "F**k yeah!"

Last night, Kat was sporting a GIANT ring on her wedding finger during an event at an art gallery in L.A. ... the same ring she's been sporting since September.  But when we asked if the jewelry was an "engagement ring" ... Kat's lips were sealed.

012010_kat_vod_d_hand_ring2_tmz

0120_JESSE_KAT_FOOTER

ML

yeeeeh, good luck with pinning down "Ms Fickle" long enough to get her to the altar...thats really gonna happen!

lalaland

Ick.

Steelers suck

Sandra, praise Jesus!!!! And I don't even believe in that myth but man girl, you dodged a bullet there. This way he won't bother you to get back together and you can find a real man who is worthy of you! They will probably be married by that dude that wanted to burn the Koran. Or maybe a KKK member!!!! Hey, McGhee can be her maid of honor. I made a funny, none of them know what honor is.................

Machelle

Was Kat raised without
the pleasure of coloring
books and crayons?

Mama Gump

Stupid is as stupid does.

Wonder if the rest of her is as wrinkled as her fingers – ewww!

Heather

I'm willing to bet this pathetically is all for ratings on her show.

MacGuffin

I'll never quite understand why all these f'd up celebrities who have many, many, many failed marriages and relationships get married again so quickly after just getting divorced. Jesse James, Charlie Sheen, Kelsey Grammer, etc, etc.

Do you really need to buy the cow when you just want a glass of milk? Especially when you seem to be lactose intolerant???

Steelers suck

I'm willing to bet this pathetically is all for ratings on her show.

Posted at 8:56 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Heather

Do that many people REALLY watch her show? Is it even on anymore?

On a side note, can you imagine waking up to that EVERY morning for the rest of your life????
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm talking about either one.

lhartwell

I suppose if either one of them has some room left on their bodies they could attempt to tattoo each others name on their a-ss-es.....

But it looks like there isn't much room left on either of them for that.

On another note, can you just imagine how much class will be oooozzzzziinnnggg from that wedding???

POOR SANDRA. He was white trash and she tried dressing him up!

Let him swim around with the pigs, birds of feather you know.

Bob

What a couple of idiots. I sure hope they don't breed.

Tori_B.

Two pigs that are perfect for each other. I bet that Michelle "Deadbomb" McGee is the best man and maid of honor.

They need to get married in Atlanta, GA. That's where the Centers for Disease and Prevention is!!

Rocky Ride

Snakes of a feather slither together.

slimjim22

Jesse james is a SOCIOPATH. they CANNOT live alone. I left my husband and filed for divorce after he was caught doing the same thing as Jesse James, with women just as VILE. 2 months after our divorce was final, he MARRIED a woman he had just moved into the house after I left him cuz he couldnt be alone. he has already cheated on her constantly, and is physically abusive to her as well. Kat Von A-Hole, he will never change, and he would run back to Sandy Bullock in a SECOND if she'd have him. May you both stay together forever, and NEVER KNOW A DAY OF PEACE.

joeygirl45

OK...I'm confused...wasn't it just like 7 months or LESS ago that she was professing undying love for Nikki Sixx??? Damn, these hollyweird people need to get a grasp on what love is... it's way more than lust which is obviously what these two share. And then to say "no ones ever had my back like Kat" WTF.. Lady Sandy is waaaay better off and has more class then these two put together can or will ever have. I read once where Kat stated something like she's ONLY been in love 5 or 6 times in her life...Broad's 26 years old...I have to go now, I'm laughing too hard to keep typing...LMFAO

all about the money

Well I guess if hes happy that's good. Personally I think he traded down. Sandra is a much better woman on all points.