Jessica Biel

White Hot Bikini Bottom

1/21/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Biel hit the beaches of Hawaii in a Justin Timberlake-free bikini earlier today.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

She's hit rock hard bottom.

tcidda

luke warm MAYBE

Ally

Did she get implants removed or something? I don't remember her boobs being that small. Not that it matters. I'm small myself and I love it. I'm just curious, that's all.

Anyway, she's hot, and a sweet girl to boot. Justin is lucky :)

Ally

Very hot for 28. Anyone who says she's ugly or was way hotter before, yea she probably was, she is 28 now and I will tell you, very good looking for 28. Women loose their beauty earlier than men usually. She is doing a good job. You cant compare a 28 year old woman to a 18 year old. Totally different categories. A 18 year old might have banging body, but in no way is hot in the same a way a cute older woman is.

Posted at 4:11 PM on Jan 21, 2011 by Erik

You are seriously considering 28 as "older woman". Holy sh*t. What planet are you on? Are you a pedo or something? Your entire comment wreaked of sexism, ageism, and extreme superficiality. I feel sorry for you. You're prob destined to be one of those guys who judges women entirely based on looks and keeps trading them in every 10 years as if they are merely objects. You'll end up alone, depressed, and an alcoholic. Good luck with that, bro.

Moishe

Cherry's just mad at choking on haterade from seeing Jessica.

Anna

She's gorgeous. Some of these comments are disgusting. Does insulting Jessica on a gossip site really make you feel better about yourself? I just don't get it. So what if her boobs don't look like 2 silicone balloons? They're not saggy; they're just real, and her top is just a little loose. If some of these comments are left by women, that's even worse. I don't understand why we have to bring other women down in order to make ourselved feel better...

boo

She was in Boulder, CO today. She is gorgeous.

tvcon

Rumor does have that she and Justin split after New Years.

BSweet

Why isn't she wearing matching bottoms? Looks like she just strapped on a diaper.

brainiac

so NOT saggy. that's what real ones look like. kinda pathetic if you don't know what real ones look like.

Athina

Her butt cheeks have the beginning of cellulite. You can see it.

Svengali-Anaconda

good taxing material!!!!!!

NoMoreInsideJobs

Yuck.

Flabby arse.She needs to hit the gym.

Justin should get with Olivia Munn now.

Josh

She's loosing it... Too bad...

ken

if i told u u had a great behind would u hold it against me?

JAMES BROWN

i love her tone sexy back