Kat Von D -- 'I'm The Happiest Girl on the Planet!'

1/20/2011 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D is walking on sunshine now that she's engaged to Jesse James -- shouting it from the rooftops in L.A. today ... "I'm the happiest girl on the planet!!!"

media-removed-tmz

cyrinda

Bwahhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Jealous???!!! Thank gawd I look a million aillion times better than her and no diseases!!
Go way Tony Bowler aka Kat von diva(no doubt)!!

sharonlynnmc1

I dont give him a year before he cheats on her tooooo!!!!!

mj

OOOH! A skank abd a skunk. . . such a natural combination

dman

She won't be so happy when she gets a little older and she gets "wrinkled tatoo" syndrome, followed by skin cancer.

Kim

I AM THE STUPIDIST GRRRL ON THE PLANET!!! (P.S. I don't like Jesse James anymore. How DISRESPECTFUL!!)

Trisha

I love Kat but she really has some problems when it comes to relationships, it seems. This is a disaster just waiting to happen. Wish it would've worked out with Nikki, they were good together.

Susie-Q

I hope that Sandra will still be in Jesses'childrens lives and not this woman--those poor kids. At least Sandra is a woman they can look up to. YOu don't see Sandra off getting engaged---I am sure they deserve each other fully!! The poor kids!!

diogenes

Sunny must be so happy. Another new mother figure. Poor child.

Karen

Yeah she may be the happy now but she wont be when he cheats on her like he did with Sandra. He makes me sick and for her to think that he would never do it to her makes her a complete idot. Kat I really hope this works out because I know if it dont we will all say WE TOLD YOU SO

donna

They can't just live together for awhile? Even a year? Neither one of them know the first thing about being married and what that entails. Oh but it will get you lots of press; got it! Way to demean Sandra even more Jesse with your comments declaring 2010 was the best year of your life because you met the love of your life. Barf.

Kristie

First off you are just gross! Secondly when you put that needle to your skin and started that first tattoo, you moved out of the category of "Girl" so why don't you act like a grown up and say I'm the happiest woman on the planet...not girl....uugghhh!!!

And good luck I'm sure this will be a very non-lasting union...how many has he had and how long have they lasted? But then again you two were made for each other....gross and grosser!

MO

They both SO deserve each other.

Rachel

both disgusting people. both tattooed so much i bet there parents wouldnt recognize them. both cheap. and no one cares about either of them. what else would we expect than for them to get married. with a cheap ring and cheap boobs.

Teresa

He's gross; she's disgusting. Enjoy life!
Sandra must be asking herself... "What was I thinking?"

Angela

Stop Hating on Kat, I bet she has more talent then all of you put together. Her tattoos are amazing every tattoo she creates is art, for reals.