Kat Von D -- 'I'm The Happiest Girl on the Planet!'

1/20/2011 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D is walking on sunshine now that she's engaged to Jesse James -- shouting it from the rooftops in L.A. today ... "I'm the happiest girl on the planet!!!"

media-removed-tmz

100.3 The Sound

Catch Kat Von D on 100.3 The Sound Sunday 1/23/11 from 6-7pm for her exclusive My Turn!

CrisDizzle

Dita Von D and Bombshell McGee separated at birth???

vixis

Ok....let me get this straight, JJ picked this over Sandra Bullock? That's ok Sandra, JJ the dirt bag doesn't deserve you.

Moon

Wow! Jesse what trash can did you find that ugly ring!! I guess if you marry trash, trash is what you get!!!!!

cunt

this dumb ugly slut gets engaged a new beat washed up dude every week. daddy issues for sure....

Msmassflex

Another stoopid broad. Gross. Who knows, maybe they'll make it work. Not.

funshine_1989

Well I definitely think Kat can do better.....
and she's wasn't the slut that got involved with a married man, or the one who broke up beautiful Sandra's marriage. So the hater can suck it! If she's happy with that dooch bag then let her be.

Quinn

I want to know what the over/under is.

peoplearesilly

He went from the classiest woman on the planet to that thing?

God, what an "F'd" world men live in. They'd rather have a ho bag.

Enough

After watching the video, I can't believe no one has mentioned it, but the other girl helping her carry her bags was very pretty and by FAR the one who captured my attention.

dd

The happiest girl in the world? Your life must be pathetic if Jesse James is the cause of your happiness.

fasha

Its so wonderful when trashy retards find each other... kismet.

jittercam

Enough, already! Jesse is a sleaze and Karl looks like a visitor from the Klingon Empire. I wonder how Jesse would fare if he met up with a REAL woman, like one of these two space-divas -- they'd grind him into cat food: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHE26NkqU0

Teresa

Enough already. What nerve TMZ has to even give one single letter of the alphabet on this disgusting couple. He is a scuzzball and she is his mate, a scuzzballistress. How low can you go. Sandra is so highly respected and I am so glad that she has shown the entire world that she is whom she is. The Darling of Hollywood and the World to me. Bless her and Louie. Jesse and Kit Kat deserve each other. I wish them the very best of the worst. Look back upon this disgusting couple in a year.

Me

6 months, tops, before they are both screwing around on each other. Once a dog, always a dog.