Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard Sides With Mel Gibson

1/20/2011 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The person who knows more about Oksana Grigorieva's claims against Mel Gibson than anyone tells TMZ ... Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

Kristian Herzog

Kristian Herzog -- who served as Oksana's bodyguard until recently -- tells TMZ, Oksana admitted to him Mel never punched her, as she claimed to authorities.  Rather, Herzog says Oksana told him Mel slapped her, and that's it.  As TMZ first reported, Mel admitted slapping Oksana because he says she was shaking baby Lucia wildly.

Herzog -- who has been subpoenaed by Mel's lawyers in the custody war  -- tells us Oksana admitted to him that she secretly taped Mel Gibson "to pressure Mel to pay her money."  Oksana is currently being investigated by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department for alleged extortion.

Herzog -- who was privy to virtually every conversation Oksana had with her lawyers -- claims he had a sexual relationship with Oksana -- she denies it.

Herzog -- who runs The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills -- calls Oksana a "sexual sorceress."

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, had no comment.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

MP

Doesn't he have a shady past? I'd give him a lie detector test before trotting him out. I also agree with the poster who said they're all crazy. That poor child.

Sherms

Real shocker here...

TCYB

The dentist has a different story.

TCYB

How much is Mel the monster paying this guy?

angelika466

tick tock tick tock that is sound of Ox's freedom slipping away

diogenes

: "Marty's job was to placate Kris, because once he got cut out of Oksana's world completely, we assessed him to be a clear and present danger to her life. By stringing him along and making him feel important, we hoped that he would just fade away rather than explode and hurt somebody." Horowitz (tmz 11-10-2010)

Oksana and Horowitz did not placate Herzog. His ego must have suffered and with his past criminal charges, maybe he decided what path he should take for his own best interest.

where is the interview that Herzog made with ABC??

Jeannie

Who is going to trust him to be their bodyguard now?

maya

Mr. Herzog, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
I'm sitting but inside I'm dancing. Oh, Mr. Herzog you are beautiful.

Maya 28

SayWhat

This guy has a credibility issue. If what he says NOW is true, why did he put up all those lies about Mel on the Bodyguards website.I guess the russian whore has some bag of tricks stashed... err, well, somewhere.

rg1

HAHAHAHAHA!

Bye Ox! Do not pass Go.... Go directly to jail.

maya

Mr. Herzog, I may even buy your book, you beautiful creature.

Maya 28

Curious

Howdy Gang!

Oh man, I'm soooo loving this. Sat down and got treated to two more stories. This is great!

"Witness for the prosecution" indeed! Wheee!

Tellthetruth59

How much is Mel the monster paying this guy?

Posted at 10:30 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TCYB
-----------------

The question should be - what is in those 1000s of emails and text messages Herzog claims to have between him and the "Sexual Sorceress." I hope we get a gander at a few of them.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 10:32 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by SayWhat
--------

If he has proof on his computer and phone that back up his story, it should not be a problem.

just curious

I think Herzog cut a deal with the DA to not charge him for his complicity in the case. That's the only way he could sing. He was thoroughly used by Oksy and her lawyers and discarded like yesterday's news. Hell hath no fury like......a bodyguard scorned!!!! Thank you Kris Herzog for manning up on this.