Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard Sides With Mel Gibson

1/20/2011 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The person who knows more about Oksana Grigorieva's claims against Mel Gibson than anyone tells TMZ ... Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

Kristian Herzog

Kristian Herzog -- who served as Oksana's bodyguard until recently -- tells TMZ, Oksana admitted to him Mel never punched her, as she claimed to authorities.  Rather, Herzog says Oksana told him Mel slapped her, and that's it.  As TMZ first reported, Mel admitted slapping Oksana because he says she was shaking baby Lucia wildly.

Herzog -- who has been subpoenaed by Mel's lawyers in the custody war  -- tells us Oksana admitted to him that she secretly taped Mel Gibson "to pressure Mel to pay her money."  Oksana is currently being investigated by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department for alleged extortion.

Herzog -- who was privy to virtually every conversation Oksana had with her lawyers -- claims he had a sexual relationship with Oksana -- she denies it.

Herzog -- who runs The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills -- calls Oksana a "sexual sorceress."

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, had no comment.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

igotfleasfromtmz

Kris may have a past , but he was working in a respectable position and has paid society back.
He is credible , she used him like she uses for money. Too bad the laziness became second nature and her age won't keep the men hopping for long.

M. Gabriel

Quote of the day: (three days in a row)

SKANKY'S GOING DOWN!!!

fuddyduddy

I think Herzog cut a deal with the DA to not charge him for his complicity in the case. That's the only way he could sing. He was thoroughly used by Oksy and her lawyers and discarded like yesterday's news. Hell hath no fury like......a bodyguard scorned!!!! Thank you Kris Herzog for manning up on this.

Posted at 10:37 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by just curious
I thought the same thing and posted it yesterday, as did some others. Annie said if he got imunity he would be singing like he was auditioning for American Idol! LOL

I do think that he made a deal of some kind. The guy doesn't want to go to jail, and he has the goods they need--so, it was let's make a deal. Besides that, he found out just what a good friend OG was at the hearing for the restraining order. The comments by Horowitz I am sure must have hurt him, but also angered him deeply. So, who's as.s do you think he's going to look after now?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Cheers everyone! Bottoms up! Skol! It's a great day for a celebration. I wish we could all get together and sing, and dance, and cheer. I feel like hugging the whole world, good times are here again, Oh, happy days....

Maya 28

Posted at 10:56 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by maya

Yes, maya, it IS too bad we can't all get together and toast to Mel. :)

I bet Mel is feeling much better these days. :)

beachgal

How much is mini Mel paying this fine upstanding thug, lol.

maya

My Life

Today, let's just be happy Mr. Herzog didn't throw Mel Gibson under the bus.

Maya 28

all about the money

Ok taking odds on how long till Oksana's current lawyers walk away now. Numbers 42 and 43 wouldn't they be?

kali

Thanks JWW, I didn't even see that post :)

azlee

I am reading the comments and kept asking myself, so is this witness crediable? and I see others have questioned it. Of course have the witnesses in this thing are not the best company to keep. What the hell was Mel thinking?!

I am pleased though, I figured that Kris would finally say all he knows, and he knows a bunch I am sure. However, I can't forget the couple of people that wrote on TMZ when his picture first showed up saying what a crazy man he was in the school with one person and as a manager of some apartments in Phoenix to another.
___
This guy has a credibility issue. If what he says NOW is true, why did he put up all those lies about Mel on the Bodyguards website.I guess the russian whore has some bag of tricks stashed... err, well, somewhere.

Posted at 10:32 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by SayWhat

Hahaha

Mr. Kris definitely has a credibility problem, but if there's hard evidence and corroborating testimony to back what he has to say, then I don't think Miss Oksana has much wiggle room.

I just hope the man is smart enough to get a new lawyer.

Posted at 11:01 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Curious

I do agree that Kris has credibility issues but he's not the only card that Mel Has. Remember Violet Kowal's recordings of Kris threatening her and her bodyguard??? THat's the other piece of the puzzle. Both Kris and VK lack credibility but putting the two together and having Kris admit taht he did threaten her (meanwhile getting a plea deal from the DA) is what makes him a good witness. Don't forget the phone and email records between him and the OX as well as what's on OG's computer.
I'm so happy that the extortion case is drawing to an end...May I dare hope to see OG served a warrant this weekend or next week???
Go Mel!! We're with you till the end!!!

Shuffle Demon

How much is mini Mel paying this fine upstanding thug, lol.

Posted at 11:03 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by beachgal
-----------------------------------------------------
Team OxyMoron at it's finest...

Curious

Maya 28

Posted at 10:56 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by maya
----------------------------------------------
LOL, Maya hun, you're infecting me with your good cheer. I'm sitting here grinning like a fool. =D

Firefly

Quote of the day: (three days in a row)

SKANKY'S GOING DOWN!!!

Posted at 11:01 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by M. Gabriel

On who? LOL

M. Gabriel

The next Oksana interview will be about "How Mel Paid all his witnesses because he is such a rich bully"

Goldie

If a judge does not find against this Oaksana person & give full custody to Mel,Robin & their daughter then there is no justice!! Oaksana is a con artist & user, she has no business with the child that she uses as a barganing chip.Oaksana only got as far as she did because Mel acted like the randy old geezer that he is but the baby girl should not have to suffer--leaving the baby with Oaksana, she will make it suffer if she doesn't get her way. It is disgusting, the lawyer bills they are sticking to Mel, allowed that & the crooks will keep it in court as long as they can.