MJ 'Moonwalker' Screening No-Go

1/20/2011 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another crushing blow to Michael Jackson fans ... TMZ has learned the MJ estate has blocked an L.A. movie company from finally screening "Moonwalker" in an American theater.

Michael Jackson Moonwalker

The ArcLight theater had been on the hunt for a film print of the 1988 cult-classic ... but was having trouble because the film was never officially released in theaters in the U.S.

Now, ArcLight explains ... "We have bad news. It's not available" ... adding, "We contacted the films directors and producers and were finally directed to MJ's estate attorney. They let us know the estate has the rights, but 'have no plans to make... prints available for rent at this time.'"

However, the estate didn't slam the door on the idea of releasing it in the future ... so keep your fingers crossed.

mymjj5

OK, lets establish a couple of guidelines....

1) MJ is dead
2) MJ was a child molester
3) MJ is in HELL....read the bible!

Posted at 1:32 PM on Jan 20, 2011 by george clooney
_______________________________________________________________
death, hell and the grave have all been conquered by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. It takes a personal relationship (something you clearly do not have) with God the Father through His Son Jesus to understand this:

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh(Romas 8:1-3).

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live (john 11:25)

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this(john 11:26)

JJ

just buy the dvd or blu ray on amazon its not expensive then you can have it forever. blu ray widescreen is how the film was intended to be viewed from original filming.

Alejandra

all the haters go back sucking the Beatles **** if you ***gots tell me to suck MJ's or Justin Bieber's thank you I've would have loved to **** them both

Lou

In a court of law, he was found innocent. In the court of the public know-nothing, brain-dead idiots, who don't have a clue and refuse to listen to PROVEN evidence that both times were scams to make money off MJ, he's guilty. Every one of you who accuses him of those crimes, if he had offered to help you and when you were feeling better and were told it was time to go, would have made the same accusations. Your greed blinds you from the truth.

kelly

Ok, how was this movie never released in USA, when i have an old video tape of this same movie in the original case from back in the day?

Mystro

@#14 YOU ARE AS STUPID AS "ANY' ONE IVE SEEN WRITING COMMENTS ON TMZ!! FIRST OFF IF YOU DO OR DONT LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON HIS LEGACY WILL LIVE ON PAST "ALL" OTHER DEAD STARS OF THE PAST MARYLIN WHO????... ELVIS WHO???... MICHAEL JACKSON BEYOND HIS TALENT GAVE MORE TO CHARITIES THAN "ANY' OTHER STAR IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS.. NOW THAT'S JUST ON HIS HUMANITARITY LEVEL... NOW.. WHAT DID "ELVIS' DO.....? (PAUSE) THANK YOU!! NOTHING... NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM OF ALL TIMES..!! OH HELL I THINK IMY POINT IS PROVEN !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MICHAEL JACKSON LEGACY IS BIGGER THAN THIS ERA IT WILL BE AROUND... LET'S SEE 2020 WHEN THEY MITE START TO NOT SPEAK ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY... SORRY FOR THE HATERS!!!!

Jen

There is actually a way fans can see "Moonwalker". You can buy the DVD online from fans who sell it. They go cheap too.

IBELEIVEU

i have a copy on my ipode,watch it all the time great film it should be avalible to all mj fans to see

CoMonPeople

I actually saw this movie in 3D at the theaters @ universal Studios "HollyWood" when I was 11 years old. I remember it so vividly because I had never seen a 3D movie in my life. But when Michael Jackson started moonwalking and it seemed like he was right in my face I was blown away. It was something i'll never forget. Oh and this movie is AWSOME!!! It was movies like this that made the world smile just a little more everyday, too bad for all the greed in the Jackson Estate, or everyone might have the priveledge of viewing this awsome flick.

CoMonPeople

@MYMJJ5-

Why do you christians always feel a need to spout off at the mouth. And it didnt sound very christian of you to analyze someone elses relationship with god and then try and diagnose it. Who knows if MJ was guilty. Not any of us thats for sure. What happened to throw the first stone? I respect the guy as an artist. Didnt know him on a personal level just as I am sure the "christian" didnt eithor. They should cast you into a lake of fire. And your pedophile catholic cohorts as well. Organized Religion is a joke. Take your christian hipocracy somewhere else.

Damien

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned that there was a screening at the Palms in Las Vegas on his 51st birthday. It was kinda a big deal.

MG

MJ haters are jealous that they have no talent and are ugly. I LOVE MJ FOREVER! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Hima