Nicki Minaj

Tickled Pink

1/20/2011 10:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Taking time out from singing on everyone and their mother's record, pop tart Nicki Minaj showed off her cotton candy wig as she left a London hotel on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The 26-year-old is giving Lady Gaga a run for her absurd outfit money.

ohreally

"here is a fundamental difference between Lady Gaga's brand of outrageous and Nicki's. Gaga usually looks "classy"-crazy. Minaj usually looks "bat-sh*t" crazy. Gaga's is a more refined, higher-end crazy and Nicki looks like she made her clothes in crazy Home-Ec class. But, each lady is raking in the dough, so in the end I guess the lesson is, "Look crazy. They do and they're rich.""

No, there is no difference.. they both look ridiculous sorry.

Is Gaga's Meat suit classy? hell the **** no...

a meat suit?

she went to the butcher shop and order meat to put on her b ody

no. there is no difference here

chicagannie

OK, I have never heard of this person, but I think she looks cute!

Chun LI

#15 LOL

c

At least Gaga doesn't look like a cow. That outfit makes her hips and thighs look HUGE. MOOOOOOO!

scott

for all you people that wonder why white people run their mouths,
listen to the lyrics these morons put out
you have no arguement

crabbygirl81

Why is it that people that are semi-decent looking (this chick/Lady Gaga/Kate Perry) can't sing at all, but really want to make it to holiday - so they put on their creepy clothes/makeup/whatever. They can't sing, so the only way they can bring attention to themselves are with their weird clothes.

I am not intrigued by any of those 3 - they suck at singing (just like everyone on AI)

Mike

She looks like Gumby

Mike

She looks like MR. Bill OHHHHH NOOOOOO!

Vanessa

it looks like cotton candy haha

CelticOne

My first thought was... "Looks like cotton candy on her head!". I read the comments and really... she is no worse or no better than Lady Gaga who is a mess herself.. I don't consider Gaga to be "classy" in the least. They both do what they do to "shock" when they really just come off looking moronic.. equally!

bob

Why do these popstars always break out the uber-whack outfits in London? Aside from the meat ensemble, I seem to recall seeing Gaga's really over the top stuff there as well.

I guess it makes a statement, and that statement is "I'm so f-ing successful that I can dump bucketloads of cash on outfits that make me look like a complete idiot and it won't put a dent in my lifestyle."

Jim

Is this the same person that was the DJ in the movie "Fifth Element"?

mike maynard

she looks like patti labelle's afterbirth.

wow

She looks cute. It does remind me of the Jetsons cartoon somehow.

Oval Beach

You know...that would be a great outfit if it were say...oh I don't know...OCTOBER 31st!!!! But only an idiot...especially an idiot with a ghetto name like that would dress that way while in London and be caught in action with a camera for ALL the world to see. My apologies to the international community for our couture challenged Nicki Minaj

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments