Oksana -- Strollin' While Fate Hangs in the Balance

1/20/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was as cool as a Russian cucumber last night ... pushing baby Lucia through LAX ... while the L.A. County D.A. prepares to decide her fate.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

While Oksana swung by the airport to drop off her mother -- the D.A. is waiting to get the extortion case from the Sheriff. If the D.A. decides to prosecute Oksana, the case against Mel will probably fall apart.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

ketjo

Going sound catty but:
If I wore glass's that dark at night ..I'd surely trip and bust my frickin knee's out on a curb.... Either she's now a full fledge vampire who can't stand the light or doing the "See my dark glass I'm famous" strutt. MEOW !!!

Frieda

$20,000 a month and she can't hire a baby sitter?!

Another photo opp she couldn't walk away from (have her eyebrows gone missing again?)

Tellthetruth59

That's exactly it Annie, and ketjo--get Mama OG out of the country so she can't be called as a witness! She gave a deposition. With Herzog being subpoenaed, something is coming up in court REAL SOON. So, Mama OG has hot-tailed it out of the USA so she can't be called. Things are heating up! LOL

Posted at 7:01 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by fuddyduddy
-------------------

Yes! Lewdmoola is hightailing it out of the country. They are so obvious. Guess we won't be seeing the folically and undergarment challenged Lewdmoola for a while. I wonder who the guy is Ox paid to take that picture with her Iphone and sell it to TMZ?

azlee

no sasha. Maybe he is finally out of the middle of this mess.

Tellthetruth59

@Azlee - Maybe Sasha took the picture so Ox could sell it to TMZ.

Spitfire

I think she brought Lucia so people will look at her with her baby and feel sorry for her. Another vain attempt for sympathy. I am sure that mama left because things are getting too hot and she needs to avoid prosecution herself.

Midwesterner

@Azlee - Maybe Sasha took the picture so Ox could sell it to TMZ.

Posted at 7:13 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

She'd have GIVEN it to Harvey to see herself online again.

ketjo

@Annie

SNAP !

Off to town now ..... around here when anybody's goning to town you usually ask the ones around you if they need you to pick up anything for them...cause it's not exactly around the corner :)........but I've learned to keep my mouth closed cause I usually end up getting more for the others then I get for myself...So I ain't going ask :P
Check in later this afternoon when I get home...bye

Midwesterner

Posted at 7:17 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Spitfire

Hmm. Not working for me. I just think the kid should be in bed asleep.

Rob

She looks like she just did a lot of crack in the pic good night and the sunglasses come on IT'S NIGHT TIME the only people who wear sunglasses at night are people with vision problems,she's gettin her close up ready for the LAPD.

Midwesterner

Have fun, ketjo.

Fuddy,

Any speculation on how fast it will heat up? I'm wondering if Mel is in CR for a purpose other than rest, such as NOT being where there's as much press to stalk him.

azlee

if I recall right she does have a vision problem (at least when she was younger)...thinking.

TTT- LOL, I hadn't even thought of that!!

fuddyduddy

$20,000 a month and she can't hire a baby sitter?!

Posted at 7:08 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Frieda
Probably just wanted to have Lucia see her Grandma off at the airport. That's understandable.

Sunglasses at night--weird.

Spitfire

Yes, I can agree with that, Fuddy. She probably did just want her to see her grandmother off.

fuddyduddy

Fuddy,

Posted at 7:27 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Midwesterner
Midwesterner--I don't read anything into Mel being gone. He does afterall have a home in Costa Rica and he may be enjoying it for the time he still has it. I also believe that if his attorneys felt that he needed to stay close by, then he would have.

I do think something will be happening soon in court. Herzog was served with a subpoena, so something is coming down the pipes SOON. Usually subpoenas have a date when you have to report to court, and you are not released from that subpoena until the court tells you that you are released. Perhaps next week is my guess.

Mama OG sure hot-tailed it out of town quickly. If she is out of reach of being called as a witness, then OG and Mel won't be able to call her. I find the timing of her trip very suspicious.