Oksana -- Strollin' While Fate Hangs in the Balance

1/20/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was as cool as a Russian cucumber last night ... pushing baby Lucia through LAX ... while the L.A. County D.A. prepares to decide her fate.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

While Oksana swung by the airport to drop off her mother -- the D.A. is waiting to get the extortion case from the Sheriff. If the D.A. decides to prosecute Oksana, the case against Mel will probably fall apart.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

middleagedcrazy

Do you think the piano player's 1/2 credit on 'un dia' something with Josh Groban was her going away gift from David Foster?

She does not seem to have any credits other than Gibson.

Tee hee

TMZgossip

TMZG, I had no idea men could queef to the tune of "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night." Live and learn.

Semi blinded by flash bulbs? Because Ox is such a huge celeb? Where are her bodyguards? A woman of her notoriety needs $13K/month (was it) worth. Maybe she thought the new sunglasses were a disguise.

Posted at 8:33 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

you fraus are here 24/7 looking for info on her, so (at this point in time) she is a big celeb. Anything she wears, says or does brings out 1,000+ posts here so deny it all you want, but it is a fact.

so grandOxy disappeared to duck a subpoena
Gibson is hiding out in Costa Rica to duck charges
maybe they're together!!!!!

fuddyduddy

Gibson is hiding out in Costa Rica to duck charges
maybe they're together!!!!!

Posted at 8:44 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
Nah--I don't think so.

Mel doesn't duck charges.

He didn't duck charges when prosecutors hit him with a charge of DUI.

middleagedcrazy

I was just wondering the other day how the Gibson's didn't do the normal investigations and I wonder if each celebrity she has hooked up with figured the previous one did it and that is how she has gotten away with so much.

Just one of those stray thoughts on a snowy day -- * + * + * + *

Tee hee

MyLife

Could it be that Mel is out of the country because they are going to charge Oxi with extortion and he does not want to be around the circus when it happens?

M. Gabriel

This ho makes me laugh! I still can't get over her grand entrance into the Mel Gibson world. How her PR leaked the "divorce mystery woman" and then tagged several "oksana's" before finally introducing her! LMAO! "Would the real slim shady please step forward" Very calculated, very deliberate, very egotistical and very exaggerative method for creating sensationalism......so humorous to see inside the mind of a narcissus!

fuddyduddy

@MAC
????'normal investigations'

Is that what ALL celebrities do--conduct investigations on people?

I could understand that if it was a business transaction, but a personal relationship?

I for one believe that most people are attracted to each other for some personal reason, and that people develop friendships and relationships just as most other people do...over time.

realist

@MyLife,

Mel is in Costa Rica for a well-deserved vacation, I suppose. Besides, If Oxy got arrested, and with MamaG gone, who would take care of Lucia? No, he would make sure he was available for his daughter. Also, she probably would not be arrested in the old "Book 'em, Danno" fashion. She would surrender to the sheriff, on an agreed upon date and time.

middleagedcrazy

Even my kids check out facebook and all the other stuff when they meet someone. Somebody on one of the sports teams told me that they checked my credit rating (don't ask me how) because they were worried about the 'right' people being in the booster club.

So yeah, all the time.

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

so grandOxy disappeared to duck a subpoena
Gibson is hiding out in Costa Rica to duck charges
maybe they're together!!!!!

Posted at 8:44 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
----------------------------

Ox a celeb along the lines of Heather Mills. Here today ... gone tomorrow and the object of people's contempt.

Maybe Mel is ducking charges in CR. They aren't together though. She was at LA airport last night selling photos of herself.

MyLife

@realist

He didn't know mammaG was leaving.

Michael

This "poor, innocent, immigrant, single mother" is very calculating, I'm guessing her handlers have a safe somewhere with a big pile of "insurance" that previous beaus don't want made public.

Besides, now that she's "blown" through the extortion case, she probably just wants to get on with her life, "struggling to get by" on $20k a month, a 3.5 million dollar mansion to live in for FREE, and all expenses paid for the next 18 years.

Oh yea, she still has $2k a month from Tim for another year or so, good for tip money.

fuddyduddy

So yeah, all the time.

Tee hee

Posted at 9:02 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
Going to Facebook is not the same as an investigation.

Getting your credit report is something that's done even for job applicants. Don't know why your credit report would factor in for a booster club? That sounds odd.

Well, Mel is a smart man and he has good advisors around him. For some reason he did not feel the need to do a full-blown investigation into OG before initiating a relationship with her. I don't know if it would have even mattered. When people are attracted to each they tend to make up their own minds. Love is blind...

realist

Hiya Fuddy,

MAC has a point. and I'd be willing to bet a few shekels that in the future, celebrities will run background checks on people they meet, who are not a part of the Hollywood scene. If they don't, they should.

See, Oksana is helping the economy! hundreds, if not thousands will sign up for Intellius, providing major income and probably more jobs. ROFLMAO

igotfleasfromtmz

Nice wheels little Lucia!